Jordan 5 Ice Sculpture

Morning NT, I wanted to share something that my now wife surprised me with on our wedding day which was on March 4, 2017. Just got back from our honeymoon (Aruba) about 2 weeks ago and trying to settle in to our new lives and get back into the swing of things.

On the day of our wedding as we were taking pics before our reception, the ice sculpture arrived without me seeing it and when we were done I was so surprised! Can't thank my wife enough for thinking of me and getting an ice sculpture of my favourite Jordan and the first pair I bought with my own money in 1990, obviously without the 23 on the side. She added the 23 as a nice touch knowing that the OG pair I bought and like didn't have the 23, but no complaints here. I think they did a great job! I unfortunately didn't have my phone or camera on me so these pics are from friends and family and hope to post pics my photographer took soon. In the meantime enjoy guys.

View media item 2390564View media item 2390567View media item 2390568View media item 2390569

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

So dope [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Thanks guys, the size of the ice sculpture was really big and needed about 6 people to move it. It was about 3-4 ft long by 2-3 ft high. Basically they used a block of ice to create it.

Gotta see em in hands before I make a decision

Lol you are going to need really big hands

Dope. It's annoying me that it eventually will melt.

Off topic: don't trust anyone with their own pic as their avi.

What?
laugh.gif

That's an outstanding sculpture.

****, they did a better job recreating Vs than JB historically has.
+1

Thanks guys!

Dope. It's annoying me that it eventually will melt.

Off topic: don't trust anyone with their own pic as their avi.

Lol what does the second sentence even mean?

What? :lol:

That's an outstanding sculpture.

****, they did a better job recreating Vs than JB historically has.

Tell me about it, JB could learn a thing or 2 from the guys who created the ice sculpture. Haha!

Opee definitely had a problem with the 23 on the side, trying to convince himself everything is fine.

Typical picky NTer :lol:.

As much as I think the trend of Jordans and weddings are corny, this is really nice. Congrats man 
nthat.gif

Holy **** this is awesome :nerd: :wow:

Thanks, I was shocked when I saw it!

As much as I think the trend of Jordans and weddings are corny, this is really nice. Congrats man :nthat:

Thank you sir, appreciate the kind words.
Trust me I agree and when my wife asked if I was doing anything sneaker related, I told her no as it is a formal event and don't feel it's necessary. She then told me that everyone was asking and were excited to see what I wear ect. Anyways she figured since we were not going to have a photo both or whatever that she would get the ice sculpture as something fun. Well it was a slam dunk and all of our guests were extremely impressed loved it.

We did take some pics with our Space Jams but only put them on for the pics ( about 15 min) and then took them off. It was more for us to look at then for our wedding guests to see.

That looks amazing. Nice, bro. Congrats.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom