Jordan 5 Oreo 2021 retro retro......

Classic example of a shoe that I would pick up if I had an unlimited budget and could buy whatever I wanted without feeling guilty about it. But even though i’m doing pretty well financially, I don’t feel that I have the luxury of buying any shoe I want, regardless of how much I may or may not wear it.

Not if I want to retire someday.

...so i’m trying hard to only buy the shoes I really love.

Screenshot_20210921-102210_Finish Line.jpg

i remember my pair i grabbed on ebay for the lowlow that turned out to be fakes....
i gifted them back to the country n lost interest in the model altogether...
getting retroed pretty quick too...

Classic example of a shoe that I would pick up if I had an unlimited budget and could buy whatever I wanted without feeling guilty about it. But even though i’m doing pretty well financially, I don’t feel that I have the luxury of buying any shoe I want, regardless of how much I may or may not wear it.

Not if I want to retire someday.

...so i’m trying hard to only buy the shoes I really love.

Well if you hadn't bought all those shoes for resell... but I feel you. Ultimately you gotta get what you really want, because no amount of meh shoes are gonna make you feel as good as a pair you really want.

With that being said... I have been buying these things long enough to know there will always be something new that I want and really like, therefore it is foolish to spend over retail for anything. The fact that they are hitting us over the head so hard with the mark up on these things combined with all the other ****ery, such as production issues (QC), the cheap *** materials they use, how they treat their factory workers, artificial demand caused by lack of supply, etc... makes it hard for me to even justify spending retail in the first place. Especially after years of getting 30% or more off retail. I think these are clean, but I am just not a big fan of the 5. I would have bought these on discount for like $100 back in the day.

Well if you hadn't bought all those shoes for resell... but I feel you. Ultimately you gotta get what you really want, because no amount of meh shoes are gonna make you feel as good as a pair you really want.

With that being said... I have been buying these things long enough to know there will always be something new that I want and really like, therefore it is foolish to spend over retail for anything. The fact that they are hitting us over the head so hard with the mark up on these things combined with all the other ****ery, such as production issues (QC), the cheap *** materials they use, how they treat their factory workers, artificial demand caused by lack of supply, etc... makes it hard for me to even justify spending retail in the first place. Especially after years of getting 30% or more off retail. I think these are clean, but I am just not a big fan of the 5. I would have bought these on discount for like $100 back in the day.

Bruh…I had to get the Shadows and the University Blue 4s…I just had to.

Unfortunately i appear to have gotten snakebit on the sizing by both of them. 4s came in today and there’s barely any room at the end of the toe. Probably going to have to resell both of them and hope I can recoup most of what I paid.

So yeah…I’m done with resell for the time being. If for no other reason than the sizing is too big of a gamble with no return.

Goshdarnit though I love the look of these 4s on feet.

... breaks my heart.

Last edited:
It must be something about 5's, I hit on these and the raging bull via SNKRS Pass(Seattle) but for every other release failure, even those with little hype.

They GR’ed the hell out of the most of them because I too have hit on every 5 retro I wanted this year, and also there’s a demand. People was fighting and robbin over the raging Bull 5’s.

Back
Top Bottom