Jordan 5 Red Suede & Blue Suede 2017

Black midsole would be way better. I regret selling my raging Bulls a couple years ago :smh:

its JB

get ready for THREE different color reds on one shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I already see the 3 different shades between the base of the shoe, the laces and the midsole lmfao 
roll.gif

If they drop like that imma have to find some one to paint the midsole and lace lid eye part black and then I'm gucci

Lol always thought raging bulls 5 was dope.. im in for the red pair.  Blue pair can stay on the shelf.

Lol always thought raging bulls 5 was dope.. im in for the red pair.  Blue pair can stay on the shelf.

Raging Bull is far better than both of these new colorways IMO.

Final judgement when official photos are released. However, what I'm seeing so far
is not knocking me off my chair.

Last edited:
Not a fan of the execution on the red pair so I'll just give my Toros some TLC soon, but I still want to see the blue pair.

I like the sample, so far.  However, I really hope they end up releasing the Toro in its original form.

I wonder if yeezy will ever revamp the all red TREND that happened a while back. These would have been instant sell outs in 2013.

Would definitely cop the blue pair out of this Vice Lord/ Gangsta Disciple pack & throw some white laces in them. 

I'm not sure what I feel about those :\

I hope the red matches better than it does in those pics.

Idk man, I'm on the fence. They're cool but there's something missing... something off... it needs someeething but Idk what [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom