Jordan 5 Red Suede & Blue Suede 2017

They need to be black on plastic lace holes ,netting, black midsole, teeth should be the dominant color.

So far the early pics got em looking trash.

...then they would be essentially the Raging Bull 5s.

I can see why they did this though, a retro of the Raging Bull 5s would ruin the integrity of the pack and would cause that pack to be worthless. Look at what happened with the Infrared 6 pack.

At this point majority of the rgb packs are oxidized and/or beat on, so a re-up would of been welcomed by most.

...then they would be essentially the Raging Bull 5s.

I can see why they did this though, a retro of the Raging Bull 5s would ruin the integrity of the pack and would cause that pack to be worthless. Look at what happened with the Infrared 6 pack.
Not a great example becuase those are original colorways and are bound to be re-retroed.

Damn I want to like these but i can't,damn man why does JB gotta mess things up why they couldn't give us a black midsole

Not sure why everyone is saying Nike/Jordan Brand mess them up when they're are their own shoe and not a retro of the shoe from the pack. Think of the shoe like they did the 12s.

I'm going to be honest here. I thought the raging bull 5 was ugly too. The all black sole did help it but I never cared for the 2 color teeth. I would never wear the shoe and probably wouldn't wear this one either. Still I like 5s the most and am waiting to see final pics for this color way.

Last edited:
if you're gonna post a scoop208 video
Just add a time mark where to start
Hate his videos now
Take to long to do NOTHING

Its a lot of red but I have to say it looks nice. I just don't know if I would wear them.

Last edited:
Olive 5s are so underrated. I miss my pair but I beat the fur off of them :lol:
One of the best retro+ ever.

And the red pair is growing on me. It's been interesting observing this release and has me thinking that older heads claims about current sneaker culture is true. It seems most now were not buying sneakers in 2009 because they seem to think the toro 5s were a loved instant sellout. Some folks who think these are ugly thought the toro 5s were ugly too.

I hope these go on discount although I have. Feeling many will change their tune

Speaking of retro+ 5's, I'd more than welcome a re-retro of the burgundy's. I missed out on those when they first dropped because I was too young and wasn't even into sneakers at that time.
As for OG's I hope black tongue fire reds with the OG 23 on the side are next. They're my favorite of the 4 OG colorways.

Back
Top Bottom