Jordan 5 Retro "Bronze" To Release In 2016 (9/24/2016 $190)

Not that many stores are getting these, wonder how many pair are being allocated......either way these not selling out

Sub Zero suit FTW 
nthat.gif
 Ish is dope.

Last edited:
Just mens and gs sizes ? Sounds like a slient limited GR a lot of the malls in my area, that get regular GRs arent getting them..I wouldnt be surprised if these move faster than we think.... IMO

LOL That Street Gear Video. At the 2:00 mark he comments that these are part of the Olympics theme 5s where we had the gold tongue pair and now the bronze and he didnt know when the silver pair would come out commenting maybe for a quick strike. Hello, I'm pretty sure the silver pair was the Black Silver Metallics with NA. :rofl:

Last edited:
Just mens and gs sizes ? Sounds like a slient limited GR a lot of the malls in my area, that get regular GRs arent getting them..I wouldnt be surprised if these move faster than we think.... IMO

na , should be a very general release. outlet in 6 months even

na , should be a very general release. outlet in 6 months even
outlet on release day

LOL That Street Gear Video. At the 2:00 mark he comments that these are part of the Olympics theme 5s where we had the gold tongue pair and now the bronze and he didnt know when the silver pair would come out commenting maybe for a quick strike. Hello, I'm pretty sure the silver pair was the Black Silver Metallics with NA. :rofl:
giphy.gif

Hope they hit swoosh right away, got a boy that's going to look out on a few releases since he not into what JB doing these days

These would've been better if the netting was clear......these aren't so bad but def wouldn't cop at retail

I think 10 yrs from now, knowing that these won't re release before then, these will be highly sought after... Sleeper shoe. But only buying from the outlet next spring!

I think 10 yrs from now, knowing that these won't re release before then, these will be highly sought after... Sleeper shoe. But only buying from the outlet next spring!

Just like the Maroon 6s....I love the Bronze tongue, so hopefully I can get a pair....if I did these would be my first pair of 5s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom