Jordan 5 Retro Custom... UPDATED 5/19/07

And that the denim from your jeans will come off and ruin that nice looking white leather. But I like the lazer look.. what do you call it?

well if there's any way u can knock out the pink, it would be better, but they still kinda uhhh.............
"Why ball in J's if all you're worried about is if they gonna get stepped on..."

~Th@ pn0y pr0d1gy

I see some potential in these, if I could see the finished product, I could make a better judgement. Right now the part that's supposed to be cement print looks pretty bad.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

dye dosent bleed...at least in my experiences...but yeah, an airbrush would be easiest...although you could do it with a paint brush. You wouldnt have to dye the entire liner...just the parts that would be visible from the outside and maybe like a inch or so deep on the inside? Thats what I usually do when I dye liners for my personal pairs. Nobody ses the inside but me so its no big deal
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

I want to see the project. Is this even going through?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

yeah..still hate the pink..the paint job doesnt look that clean though...still see some dots from the airbrush? or spraypaint?

The paint is too shiney for the rest of the shoe, it doesn't make it look very good IMO... Dull the paint down and it might look alittle better...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

i wish i had more hands to give those 5's 4 thumbs down LMAO!!!
I GOT A CATSCAN AND I HAD MONEY ON MY MIND

Nice effort, but those really look like some bad looking variants...
TEAM RAPTORS !

Back
Top Bottom