Jordan .5 series

The Jordan .5 series was cool!!! And done correctly.
IMG_1891.jpeg

I loved the melo 5.5s. I had the white and blue ones for like a week before they started squeaking, though. My dad played his Karen card and we returned them to footlocked for store credit, where I got the white/forest green 14s, which became my first true retros.

I shoulda copped the 1.5 retros

I'm ashamed I ever bought these as a kid. I think I had the black and blue 5.5s. I remember really wanting a shoe that had that 3M tongue like the 5s.
I drove down to Memphis just to get the white and baby blue colorway!!! Started working at Hibbetts that summer and got the black and red lows.

yeah I remember copping the black/red 16.5 when I worked at Best Buy and my hating manager wanted us in dress shoes. They were super comfortable.

Gotta wonder what some of these would’ve done had they been renamed, specifically the 18.5. If they were the 18 SE (like the 15 SE years later) would they still get as much hate? On this app, probably. The 16.5 was decent but those soles yellowed immediately after taking them out of the box. Served me well for the gym on deployment. No complaints other than the yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom