Jordan 5 White Metallic Silver FC urgent!

View media item 1492969View media item 1492971View media item 1492972View media item 1492973View media item 1492974
Hey guys this will be my first post on here so go easy on me lol. But anyways I've only just now began getting big on collecting sneakers and I ordered these about 3 days ago from Vipexclusives on eBay. I saw his inventory and the somewhat low pricing of his shoes which led me to be a little bit suspicious of his shoes but he's got a ridiculous amount of positive feedback and after googling his ebay account I found other people saying he's legit but I'm still on the fence. I did research the best I could and compared these pictures to the ones on the snkrs app along with other picture and I've also read up on telling fakes from the real ones but I just want to get someone's more knowledgable opinion. They're supposed to arrive Friday so I just wanna make sure they're real so I don't have to start a return! Thanks!

Yea your better off waiting.only thing I'm noticing is the jump man on tongue and on bottom of sole is different then mine

Yea your better off waiting.only thing I'm noticing is the jump man on tongue and on bottom of sole is different then mine
I'll post pics of the actual shoes when I get them but how different are they? I mean do you think it's just the angle of the pictures or do you think there's something fishy about it? It's jast killing me not knowing haha.

View media item 1493099View media item 1493102Cool I'm size 11 also,yea Vipexclusive i heard of him
Yeah I see what you're saying about the sole but it looks like your laces are looser on your pair and I hope that's why the tongue on mine looks weird and I've read about him on here too but half the people say he's real and half the people say he's fake but give no reason as to how they came to that conclusion. But thanks man it's suck a relief to hear that haha I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
if i were you i would return them and wait for the restock at finishline,this way its cheaper and u know they are authentic

joejs82 joejs82 oh my bad man sorry about that I said it was my first post on here so I'm not too skilled in the art of the forum haha but I do appreciate you helping me out and those kicks you've got are to fresh I just can't wait to have my own pair in hand.

Back
Top Bottom