Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

@G Money 87  Your 2 pairs look significantly different in sizes. I'd ask if you sized down on purpose on the black but your silver pair looks unworn so you wouldn't know how they fit, right?
na black one is 8.5, silver is 9.  the silver fits perfect on me, maybe a lil room but i usually wear a 8.5 in 3s.  also had a sz 9 at the store but traded a kid who was a true 9.5 when all he could get was a 8.5.  

Just scored a pair at a hoh store in Arcadia....some guy had just returned them . so I jump at the opportunity lolonly concern was the returner switching them off for gm? U guyz think its possible?
not a perfect one no. and i doubt it would be 3m

Was just able to grab a size that popped up on JJ... Not my size but I can easily trade it in for mines.

Store near me has a few pairs left, these didn't do as well as they projected I suppose…

Crowded weekend and resellers are terrified of these...Many of them are still trynna get rid of the silver joints. I was looking for a pair in my local fb group...I put up one post and had 5 IM's within 3 minutes, everyone selling them to me for $250 or retail.

Probably the best of all the LAB releases (so far).

Saturday can't come quick enough!

smokin.gif
These look COLD in this pic @FutureDHughes

These remind me so much of my Blackflip 3's!

.........just with less elephant print and a different color sole.

I really like these!

so nike says they hold them in your cart as long as they are in stock??? umm isnt that the point of putting them in your cart??? and the point of the line system??

I actually like the fact that you cant hold them in your cart. Too many people ATC with bots or ATC and sit on twitter trying to resell out of their cart. Check out in 40 secs or give the kicks up.

There's a sz11 black on ebay going for under retail with about 10min left.
And no its not my listing nor am I affiliated with the lister.

I haven't been buying AJs recently but when I saw these, I knew I had to get em.

I'm bummed about this release as it never made it north of the border. I tried on FL and FNL. Struck out on both. NDC... Nada. Never had much luck online.. Usually cop by going early and lining up.

If there is a fellow NT'er that is willing to sell a sz 9 and to ship to Canada for a reasonable price, I would greatly appreciate it. Send me a PM.

What are the best sneaker shields that work with the Jordan 3's? I'd like to hear from someone who has actually used them in their 3's before.

Back
Top Bottom