Jordan 6-17-23 Carmine......

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

I wouldn't wear these if I got them for free
You'd have to pay me to wear these.
tongue.gif

These are actually selling in Chicago. 4 of my spots have sold out of certain sizes. What the hell is wrong with people? These are horrendous. To each his own, I guess.

These are actually selling in Chicago. 4 of my spots have sold out of certain sizes. What the hell is wrong with people? These are horrendous. To each his own, I guess.

I see there's a lot of hate on these. Im ordering me a pair for 80 bucks since I have this refund check coming in so I'm not trippin. I need a pair of blk/red kicks any how.

I see there's a lot of hate on these. Im ordering me a pair for 80 bucks since I have this refund check coming in so I'm not trippin. I need a pair of blk/red kicks any how.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

video-001378.jpg

umm...these are CRACK...
So do these look better because of what we just saw with the carmines....or because it actually does look pretty good? 
Im kinda in the 2nd group here... This is a perfect example of how colorblocking  makes/breaks a shoe.... 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

video-001378.jpg

umm...these are CRACK...
So do these look better because of what we just saw with the carmines....or because it actually does look pretty good? 
Im kinda in the 2nd group here... This is a perfect example of how colorblocking  makes/breaks a shoe.... 

the soles from the 2k11 pic are so much nicer! They actually flow smoothly. Would never consider any colorway of the actual released version as the soles flow terribly.

the soles from the 2k11 pic are so much nicer! They actually flow smoothly. Would never consider any colorway of the actual released version as the soles flow terribly.

They are pretty gross but, I would maybe pay 75 to hoop in them. They look like they could have some decent set up under all the ugly

They are pretty gross but, I would maybe pay 75 to hoop in them. They look like they could have some decent set up under all the ugly

Im not even madd at these. Id cop if I had the extra bills to burn at the outlet

Im not even madd at these. Id cop if I had the extra bills to burn at the outlet

Back
Top Bottom