Jordan 6 Louis Vuitton Camouflage Customs by Alberto Lou II

Kanye West rockin' Jordan 8 Aqua and LV camouflage limited ed.

(photo from google)

My client has the same LV camo that he wanted me to custom on his pair of Jordan 6 GMP,

I Obliged since there have been no custom of this LV model, which makes it easy for me to get inspired with.

Hope you guys like it. do comment your thoughts. 

Last edited:
mean.gif
sick.gif

Clean and we'll executed. Not for everyone but definitely gonna grab attention for whoever rocks em.

I'm sure the leather darkens from the oil in our hands. Or should I say the oils our hands pick up throughout the day.

Out of curiosity......what does a custom like this cost?

Quality looks on point but the untouched gold doesn't work for me it looks too bright for the darker upper IMO.

who knows lighting might be a huge factor I just think more of a aged gold would look better
isn't the og gmp gold on their mids a bit aged gold shade already? I feel like the camo and the leather already overpowers the gold, that is why I left it as it is. but actually the LVs got super shiny gold in their zipper handles and metal accents. 
happy.gif

isn't the og gmp gold on their mids a bit aged gold shade already? I feel like the camo and the leather already overpowers the gold, that is why I left it as it is. but actually the LVs got super shiny gold in their zipper handles and metal accents. :D
that's true about lv. I didn't think the gmp gold was aged at all though.

Back
Top Bottom