Jordan 6 Retro Low Golf Shoes

Just carted! These are hot, anyone still trying?

Let them go. Don't golf enough to pay $245 USD for it. Live in Canada and only have 3 months to golf.

I golf but not a fan of the white. Wish they were just a regular sneaker.

Last edited:
Unreal at how quick they sold and the resell price...lmao... and these comments as to golfers having disposable income..lol.... for the resell of these on ebay:

You could get 2 pair of Footjoy DNA's ( a better golfing shoe)
Pay for either two rounds of golf at Pebble Beach OR a half year weekday membership at my club Lake Presidential
TW's 2015 releases ( all 3)

This reminds me of the Federer/AJ III's from last year.... #HYPE by non players... lol

Unreal at how quick they sold and the resell price...lmao... and these comments as to golfers having disposable income..lol.... for the resell of these on ebay:

You could get 2 pair of Footjoy DNA's ( a better golfing shoe)
Pay for either two rounds of golf at Pebble Beach OR a half year weekday membership at my club Lake Presidential
TW's 2015 releases ( all 3)

This reminds me of the Federer/AJ III's from last year.... #HYPE by non players... lol

Spot on. Maybe flip a pair and buy some sick Footjoy Icon Blacks?

Liked the look especially the White Infrared since that's how they should've done the VI Lows that came out this year instead of adding the black.. That being said $225 for some fashionable not functional golf shoes is a little much and I'm definitely surprised they moved that quick/sold out. Must not have been a lot of numbers on them and I bet the prices will settle down/lower as time goes since I don't see too many people dropping $350/400 on them..

Liked the look especially the White Infrared since that's how they should've done the VI Lows that came out this year instead of adding the black.. That being said $225 for some fashionable not functional golf shoes is a little much and I'm definitely surprised they moved that quick/sold out. Must not have been a lot of numbers on them and I bet the prices will settle down/lower as time goes since I don't see too many people dropping $350/400 on them..

I've seen a few people say they aren't functional golf shoes, but I'm not sure why. They have the same sole/midsole as the TW15's and the VI upper is waterproof and should be fairly supportive. Not discounting what you're saying, I'm just curious why people are saying they don't think they're functional.

Back
Top Bottom