Jordan 6 Rings Court Performance?

are they even made for the court??

thought they were for 'street-wear'...
grin.gif

for 'street-wear', i say they aint stacking up for it. cause of poor quality and my heel-drag...

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Well, the NBA players seems to dig them.
Ya but don't they have custom pairs that are made nicer with better quality? Or is that not true

They're great IMO. Bought them for my basketball team I made in a league and they've been great so far.

probly does belong in sneak review but i think they look heavy dont know though grs are probly heavy though

Originally Posted by dj sven

Ya but don't they have custom pairs that are made nicer with better quality? Or is that not true
I've always wondered this about PEs. I get this weird feeling that they wouldn't give pro athletes the same garbage they give us, to go on TV and ball in. I've also went as far to wonder if Michael's Jays were built a little better than GR. I don't ever remember his concords startingto crease in the 4th quarter.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

I've always wondered this about PEs. I get this weird feeling that they wouldn't give pro athletes the same garbage they give us, to go on TV and ball in. I've also went as far to wonder if Michael's Jays were built a little better than GR. I don't ever remember his concords starting to crease in the 4th quarter.

+1 It would make perfect sense that Nike would provide their players with a better version then the standard general release, more durable, etc. I know theyare already custom fitted, but I have always wondered about the actual materials used for the specific pairs the NBA players get.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

I've always wondered this about PEs. I get this weird feeling that they wouldn't give pro athletes the same garbage they give us, to go on TV and ball in. I've also went as far to wonder if Michael's Jays were built a little better than GR. I don't ever remember his concords starting to crease in the 4th quarter.

+1 It would make perfect sense that Nike would provide their players with a better version then the standard general release, more durable, etc. I know they are already custom fitted, but I have always wondered about the actual materials used for the specific pairs the NBA players get.
Hate to break it to you but they're made the same.

The Hyperdunk would be the better performer out of those two. But the 6 Rings arent as bad as people say they are.

They can't be that bad right? They should feel like the XI and XIII put together, and neither one of those are bad.

Back
Top Bottom