Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

I wish I could drive 45 min or an hour. I gotta drive 2 1/2 - 3 Hrs too get too Portland.

I usually hate raffles but between rsvp services, people rsvping shoes they never pickup and solemartyr rsvping for e-fame I'm glad to see rsvp gone.

We collectively ruined rsvp and all its potential so we can no longer have nice things.

Raffles are terrible but rsvp was worse.  The main problem with rsvp is how varied an experience it is depending on your nike store, here in chicago its been a joke for over 2 years.  I'm not sad to see it go.

Honestly the only thing that changed today is the people that were selling ebay preorders are going to have to refund some sales and a new crop of ebay preorders just went up.

Last edited:

Raffles are terrible but rsvp was worse.  The main problem with rsvp is how varied an experience it is depending on your nike store, here in chicago its been a joke for over 2 years.  I'm not sad to see it go.

Honestly the only thing that changed today is the people that were selling ebay preorders are going to have to refund some sales and a new crop of ebay preorders just went up.
I agree, dudes who manually got through even got turned down, but people were able to at least pick up unclaimed, good luck on the raffles, I already know DC and Mercer is gonna be 
sick.gif

I am not driving 3 hrs too Portland for A Raffle Ticket, especially with the weather going on here in Oregon. I was just commenting that I wish NikePortland was only 45 min away.

I will have too have my brother and his wife too go get raffle tickets in ther name for me. I was headed up ther Sat for the weekend anyways. Got that Pass too the Nike ES for Sunday.

My Homie who is A contracted Speed and Agility Trainer for Nike at they're Nike HQ said he was gonna be able to get me a black bagde for Sunday's DB release at the ES, but wasn't able to hook it up afterall. Oh well I'll just Have 2 raffle ticket chances, and A chance with my bot, and a ATC service chance.

nah, i was saying people are making, or getting calls right now from people they know that work at nt's

Last edited:
Seems as though all Nike Stores tweeted at the exact same time.
Going to enter the raffle and see what's up.

I usually hate raffles but between rsvp services, people rsvping shoes they never pickup and solemartyr rsvping for e-fame I'm glad to see rsvp gone.

We collectively ruined rsvp and all its potential so we can no longer have nice things.
This 

he bascially summed up everything

People happy they can RSVP using a service bragging about prices and damn near needed a bot to get the service for them to use their bot to get the shoes

nike tried to impliment a system, we broke it, we broke it so bad we knew we had to pay to play. cats had no chance of a DB without a service now them services are pissed i bet 

back to raffles back to backdoor deals back to photos of peoples trunks full of pairs 

but ask your self 

what was diffrent RSVP services or gangs snatching up mad pairs and taken them to the car and poseing lame with them. seeing groups of people who clearly know each other picking up pairs from NT (which due to laws of averages and luck should be damn near uncommon but happens all the time)

so we get it corruption will be as long as there is money involved laugh at the raffle system but we made it the best way outside of FCFS 

Back
Top Bottom