Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

So I guess those bots will run the ordering process on NDC on release morning huh? New to the site and read up on them a little bit. Interested in copping this DB's but im in Atlanta and not about to take on the madhouse...

Im only successful on RSVPs for DBs, fail every other time even for GRs minus that one time for What the Lebrons

Talking like a true hypebeast
roll.gif
How?

I happen to like the colorway.. why.. blue.. and the deal maker.. Icey sole (to protect of course)

RSVP is the "fair" way of doing releases. Everyone has the opportunity to attempt to rsvp on their own or at least have the option of using an RSVP service.

On the other hand, first come first serve is more suited towards resellers with lots of time to spare. 90% of people don't have the time to go stand in line for hrs or even days.
Why give your money to a RSVP service for just sitting back and watching there computers do all the work. RSVP is DEADDDD! I refuse to pay them for a service. on top of that, even they be selling out of rsvp. They only take in so many orders. honestly what somebody said earlier made sense. match the demand, and we see how many people really want the shoe for the shoe. not for the resell. 

pre-orders would destroy sneaker reselling

and Nike ain't about to throw all the easy money away

pre-orders would destroy sneaker reselling

and Nike ain't about to throw all the easy money away
but nike would make the money and we all would be trying shoes on at the stores again or able to get shoes for retail and then resellers would be like maybe 50-100 over.. which is kinda okay but it would make the world happy.. just not for the resellers.. they would have to get real jobs.. not buying shoes that we all can get for regular price..

but nike would make the money and we all would be trying shoes on at the stores again or able to get shoes for retail and then resellers would be like maybe 50-100 over.. which is kinda okay but it would make the world happy.. just not for the resellers.. they would have to get real jobs.. not buying shoes that we all can get for regular price..
I think half the people buy shoes because of the hype and how "limited" it is

Hell no, rsvp is a waste of time. There's a reason nike stopped doing it
fcfs with wristbands at unannounced time or raffle are far better than rsvp.

Ayo Alp...When they have done wristbands in the past, what do they do? Hand out wristbands at a particular/random time and then you can come back the next day and pick up your pairs anytime throughout the day? Or you still gotta be there in line the next morning type of thing?

I'm honestly hoping ntny does rsvp or something like that but if it's gonna be fcfs, then i'll be out there saturday.

Also...This collection drops on Sunday, not Saturday, right?

Ayo Alp...When they have done wristbands in the past, what do they do? Hand out wristbands at a particular/random time and then you can come back the next day and pick up your pairs anytime throughout the day? Or you still gotta be there in line the next morning type of thing?

I'm honestly hoping ntny does rsvp or something like that but if it's gonna be fcfs, then i'll be out there saturday.

Also...This collection drops on Sunday, not Saturday, right?
Yea they give em out at a random time and you gotta be back the next morning for the release, not an all day type of deal. The DB collection launches Sunday the 23rd and so far no confirmation on whether the release is fcfs, raffle or the dreaded rsvp. We wasted our time on the db vs and for the foams it was a field day :smh:

Nike will NEVER meet demand and that's by design! Keep's you and me drooling for that next shoe. Perfect business model, NO WAY they would ever stray from their current model unless the bottom drops out of the "collector" shoe market. Nike will always sell shoes but can they continue to push 200$ plus sneakers every weekend... we'll see. 

I think half the people buy shoes because of the hype and how "limited" it is
but those half of the people buy the shoes up make fake accoutns and a week later they are posing on IG Twitter and FB with a Full Size Run of DB's (like Newyorkcompany)

Nike will NEVER meet demand and that's by design! Keep's you and me drooling for that next shoe. Perfect business model, NO WAY they would ever stray from their current model unless the bottom drops out of the "collector" shoe market. Nike will always sell shoes but can they continue to push 200$ plus sneakers every weekend... we'll see. 
they need to follow apples business model.. they do that hype stuff initially.. but then like a month oater everyone just catches the pre orders and restocks.. and death to resellers who slipped.

Rip to whoever plans on sleeping outside for these at nt chi  
sick.gif
   it's colder then a pimps heart out there 
that resell flip is the only thing thats keeping them warm..lol

Like i said i want nike to open up a store in Alaska and restock kicks there..

It would be make shift igloo's out there..smh

I think Nike has a new kinda of release trick up there sleeve for the holiday season...

To add on I think Nike should implement security questions to then unlock pre order or even consider doing a form you must complete and fill out before you can rsvp or do a preorder with your entire info from beginning to end. Imagine how many bots you would have to deal with If Nike required you go drop your ssn on a preorder form slip or something like that. Nobody would even trust a bot seller With that Info.

Rip to whoever plans on sleeping outside for these at nt chi  :x    it's colder then a pimps heart out there 

no damn joke. I'm not even trying to stand out there on Sunday morning for a pair. It was 12 degrees this morning before wind chill. I can't fade this for some Nikes.

I think Nike has a new kinda of release trick up there sleeve for the holiday season...

To add on I think Nike should implement security questions to then unlock pre order or even consider doing a form you must complete and fill out before you can rsvp or do a preorder with your entire info from beginning to end. Imagine how many bots you would have to deal with If Nike required you go drop your ssn on a preorder form slip or something like that. Nobody would even trust a bot seller With that Info.
I agree with SSN idea, but that could have MAJOR drawbacks. Nike's site is already flukey (IDK if that's a word), so imagine if a hacker got that info.... Nike would cutting settlement checks to people left and right

Nike sf hasn't done a RSVP for a while actually. I'm not sure what was the last pair they did it for, but I do know they didn't do it for both 13s, black / white 1s, etc.

RSVP was done for WTL my area and Ferrari 14s don't knoe which one was first, RSVP wasn't done for both those 13s and Jordan 1's because there were lots of pairs and they weren't limited at all

Guys do You know where I can get them in Europe ?
I think that Nike Lab stores are going to get them. What about the rest shops like niketowns and hous of hoops ?

Ntny did wristbands for the dorenbcher 4s it worked all fine and trust me there were tons of people but they had tons of pairs that was the last db they did wristbands

Ntny did wristbands for the dorenbcher 4s it worked all fine and trust me there were tons of people but they had tons of pairs that was the last db they did wristbands
The wristband procedure they use to have was always their best

Sad truth for me is The shoes I care the least about, are the shoes I'm usually fortunate enough to grab.

Looks like I'm an owner.

Back
Top Bottom