Jordan 8 Women aqua Sizing???

Are the Jordan 8 Aqua's released in a men's sizing?  Here the confusion I am selling these Jordan 8 Aqua women sneakers. I got them in size 11. They fit me fine a little bit snug but that expected since 8's usually are snug. Now I know they are women's shoes but there is no way I would where a size 11 in women's since size 11 in men's is 12.5 in women's about. Also the shoes are 28cm which is the same size as the rest of my shoes which are 10.5 and 11.  I am just confused about this especially with the 28cm indicating that it cant be a size 11 in women's. Just for reference 28 cm in women is about 12.5 to 13.  I would just like to get feedback especially anybody with Aqua 8's women. 

Subtract 1.5 sizes from the Women's Size to get the Men's Size.

Example, Wmn 11 = Men 9.5

Well I know that you have to subtract. I could wear them with out much fuss. I assume since I would wear a size 12.5 in womens how in the world I would fit size 11. Also like I said the box said 28cm which is the same size of the rest of my sneakers.

It makes a difference. Since people ask me what size they are either in mens or womens. So shipping them and then finding out they don't fit is not what I would like to do.

I actually Own a Pair of the Womens Aqua and i wear an 11.5 Mens and mines are 13 in Womens, they fit perfect

Back
Top Bottom