Jordan 89 nike air iv ... Let the madness begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can keep'em. They're backing their selves into a corner with all these same shoes with minor differences.  The kids don't give 2 s**ts. A good number of people like me are over it now. These should've dropped in '06 when I would've given an organ for them.

Bring on the later models, JB. THE KIDS ARE READY FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT. GO AHEAED A KEEP LOSING THESE YOUNG CONSUMER TO SAUCONY, NEW BALANCE AND ASICS JUST BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO ADAPT.

Last edited:
they can make every 3,4,5,6 Again.

I would  buy them.

nike wins again.

Edited to reflect my opinion only.

Last edited:
^"Everyone" is  a strong word for that statement. Don't even act like they're not about t hike the price up for this. Bro, take my word for it, a lot of people don't care anymore. Many people didn't care to start with. We just wanted decent quality and a good rendition of the shoe.

Last edited:

^"Everyone" is  a strong word for that statement. Don't even act like they're not about t hike the price up for this. Bro, take my word for it, a lot of people don't care anymore. Many people didn't care to start with. We just wanted decent quality and a good rendition of the shoe.
 I respect your opinion.

I would want them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom