Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Via @OHSUDoernbecher "We're unveiling the @Nike #DBFreestyle IX shoes on Oct. 27"

Not suprised with ALL the other IX's releasing.

meh, i dont like the IX's. i hope they look cool but ill most likely pass unless theres huge hype for them than its trade bait for me.. :wink:

I thought the IX meant that it was the 9th time doing this collection...
Doubt they would say it in such a confusing way since most people refer to Jordans with Roman numerals.

Also, there haven't been 9 DBs, have there? Just the Is, IIs, IIIs, IVs, and VIs no?

Waiting to see if these are actually the DB's! I feel like these dont have that style db's tend to have!

Doubt they would say it in such a confusing way since most people refer to Jordans with Roman numerals.

Also, there haven't been 9 DBs, have there? Just the Is, IIs, IIIs, IVs, and VIs no?

There were doernbecher collections before they started to include Jordans as a design option. Plus, that tweet had nothing to do with Jordan's as it said "the Nike doernbecher freestyle collection.." It may be the Jordan IX, but that tweet was talking about collection as a whole. It would make sense for it to be the IX since it s the 9th annual collection tho. Still hoping its the Vs...

There were doernbecher collections before they started to include Jordans as a design option. Plus, that tweet had nothing to do with Jordan's as it said "the Nike doernbecher freestyle collection.." It may be the Jordan IX, but that tweet was talking about collection as a whole. It would make sense for it to be the IX since it s the 9th annual collection tho. Still hoping its the Vs...

Right. It's the 9th Doernbecher Freestyle collection, and I don't think they've specified any of the six shoes being done this year. The Doernbecher Freestyle FB page has shown pica of the kids who designed them though.

id welcome the V's if they werent that elephant print atrocity

Yea, I'm excited to see what the collection will bring this year. Not excited about the buying process though.
laugh.gif

Pics drop tomorrow (unless some of you guys snag some tonight) and the entire collection, Jordan's included, will be on sale November 30th.  Straight from DB Facebook.

Pics drop tomorrow (unless some of you guys snag some tonight) and the entire collection, Jordan's included, will be on sale November 30th.  Straight from DB Facebook.

thought pics were supposed to drop today?

will these be on NDC? :nerd:

thought pics were supposed to drop today?
will these be on NDC?
nerd.gif
They will be revealed tonight at the event, but DB hospital said on their FB that they would release pics between 8am and 9 am on the 28th.  Those are official though.  If media gets in there (or if any NTers got tix and get us some pics), I'm hoping we get some pics online tonight.

They will be on NDC and probably a few NSW stores (Hopefully no 21Mercer).

Back
Top Bottom