Jordan Addiction!!

jimmy051702

Banned
Does anyone else think that they will never stop buying Jordans? Even if i had every pair there would still be retros that always are dropping hopefully. But i have such an addiction i cant help myself if i see a pair i will get them!!! my wife use to get so mad because i came home with boxes and boxes and the door bell is always ringing with the ups fedex or mail man with another pair that i ordered from somewhere lol. But i dont kno if i will ever stop or slow down does anyone else feel this way or am i all alone on this (which i highly doubt)

As long as I like what I buy and dont buy the shoes "just to buy them" then I think theres nothing wrong with it. As long as its not hurting anyone then its all good
wink.gif

Well when you think about it, JB releases retro's like a motherf'er, once you got all of the og colorways, & others you like what's next?
Retro + colorways? Which drop maybe once or twice a year? As the years go, you'll be buying about two pair of Jordans a year.
Time to time the only retros you should have to buy are the AJ 5's, 6's, 11's due to yellowing.
Believe me you'll stop sometime... 

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Well when you think about it, JB releases retro's like a motherf'er, once you got all of the og colorways, & others you like what's next?
Retro + colorways? Which drop maybe once or twice a year? As the years go, you'll be buying about two pair of Jordans a year.
Time to time the only retros you should have to buy are the AJ 5's, 6's, 11's due to yellowing.
Believe me you'll stop sometime... 

Been buyin for close to 18 years with pictures to prove it and i still havent gotten tired of it and i doubt i will . Theres so many other things you can collect with jordan under rated retros , PEs , samples , Older good team sneakers & if melos line gets better theres that and lets hope wades sig turns out like some of the pics ive seen then you can collect that .

The point is im like my sig says im a JUMPMAN LOYALIST and ill never stop buying Jordans ill just keep collecting and collecting and collecting . Im sure OP feels the same theres no way of stoping once your a real jordan head. Sure quality might suck and cws might be lacking here and there but when it comes down to it if your a real Jordan fan you wont stop you keep going sure i buy a few Nike Basketball sneakers , LBJ or KBs , Air Maxs , forces , dunks , SB's but I  mainly buy jordans and very frequently and i wont be stopping any time soon .

i don't think i will stop buying jordans but i will slow down eventually. im running out of space for them all and now dat i look at it, i
dont even know if i will be able to rock em all since i work all the time

i don't think i will stop buying jordans but i will slow down eventually. im running out of space for them all and now dat i look at it, i
dont even know if i will be able to rock em all since i work all the time

i kno same here lol thats what i tell my wife she is just mad because they are all over!

And i kno i will never i have been buying for 10 years now and am still crazy about them lol

Originally Posted by jimmy051702

i kno same here lol thats what i tell my wife she is just mad because they are all over!

And i kno i will never i have been buying for 10 years now and am still crazy about them lol
You sound like an OD groupie.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jose23mex

As long as I like what I buy and dont buy the shoes "just to buy them" then I think theres nothing wrong with it. As long as its not hurting anyone then its all good
wink.gif
basically

THere will be reasons why people stop. A guy whom i just bought some cool grey IVs and DTRT spizikes for dirt cheap (VNDS quality) quit the shoe game because he was gonna move to a smaller condo. He was selling a lot of kicks. He told me that he never thought he'd quit, but then...the sneakers didn't have any room in his life anymore.

I see myself slowing down in the future, only because I wanna focus on getting my holy grails after this year, but I don't think ill stop buying

I wore my first pair of J's 18 years ago and started collecting 14 years ago.  But I feel like as I get older my style has evolved and is a little more mature.  Although I still rock J's and wear nike gear, I don't have as many opportunities to rock them with the clothes I wear now.  Back when all my gear was baggy I could rock J's with anything.  But now that my style is more fitted the J's don't look as good with them.

I've stopped and started again like 3x's!!

I'm on hiatus right now till summer cause theres nothing i'm interested in for the next few months!!

I dunno when i'll stop, but i constantly slow down and give away my old kicks just to make room for more. LOL

its hard i said i was gonna quit after i bought the white/red xii but since then i bought...rising sun xii,concord xi,linen x, db vi, blk/white vi, both KO colorways, grand purple strap 1's & grand purple metallic 1.......all in feb & march after 3 successful months of going COLD TURKEY.......i don't think quitting is a option

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Hey, it's better than using drugs or #@$@@#@ prostitutes. lol

why not do both??

to answer the question tho, as long as i like the shoes i will buy them.

Well I had quit after I got some Cool Grey XIs in January but I jus copped the white/black VIs
and now im quiting again.

Lets see how long this lasts.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Hey, it's better than using drugs or #@$@@#@ prostitutes. lol

why not do both??

to answer the question tho, as long as i like the shoes i will buy them.

lol!

I'm straight bro, I don't need bad health, an std, AND a money problem.

lol yea i kno because i only really get to wear them on the weekend which is 2 days so it sucks i dont really have a rotation that i stick to but when im about to go somewhere on the weekend or something i sit there for like an hour trying to pick what im gonna rock that day and ill put one pair on then say no these ect... and it takes me forever drives my wife crazy lol

i dont see my self stoppin  but slowin down yes cause i have a good amount of ogs and runnning out of room i have shoes in every closet in the house the car front hallway back hallway evreyroom and my girl always gets mad cause i always no matter what leave shoes all over the bathroom but now that i have a son ready to be born any day now and been getting his to match mine and gettin him grade school sizes in some js as well
but yes for me it is an addiction if i like it i cope it not for no hype tho its not worth it i have some of my friends that cope cause i cope certain js and they just sittin in there closet and they say why did i get them but that aight with me cause when the time right they gon come off them Js 4 cheap
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom