Jordan Anniversary Backpack

There was a topic on this, but it got locked, not sure why (maybe because it had Air Jordan XX3 in the title). Anyways, this backpack (pics below) should havereleased not long ago, I was wondering if anybody got it and if so how do you like it? How big is it? It looks big in the pics, but who can be sure off pics. Iam a teacher and would like this bag to carry a couple teacher edition text books along with some large binders full of paper work. Is that beyond the capacityof this bag? If you have exact dimensions, that would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

If it got locked my would you make another? Dood, common sense. Its a backpack for the 23's, it belongs in the 23 thread.

its just a back pack, i dont see how it is "for the 23's"
the name it has on eastbay is "Jordan Men's Anniversary Backpack" no 23 in there at all. it has the soles of all the Air Jordans on there EXCEPTthe 23. It has other patterns from the AJ8, 13, and 20, nothing from the 23.
By your "common sense" every Jordan Brand product this year should only be discussed in the Air Jordan 23 thread.
My common sense says that the thread was locked because a mod saw the words Air Jordan XX3 in the old title, and in haste locked it without realizing that thethread had nothing to do with the Air Jordan XX3. I am hoping by avoiding a similar incorrect title this post can avoid a similar fate. But anyways, how big isthis thing? How is the quality?

Anyone have this bag yet? I am really curious how big it is, i need something huge and this looks like it might be just what I wanted.

Originally Posted by aeyJ23

does the lasesr xv come in it when u buy it

I hope this is sarcasm...

Backpack = $99
XVs are worth $160 alone...Why would they be selling the backpack for -$60 with the shoes...

The bag looks nice and seems to have a lot of room.

I will get, probably when a Eastbay 20% or F & F discount rolls around.

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

Originally Posted by aeyJ23

does the lasesr xv come in it when u buy it

I hope this is sarcasm...

Backpack = $99
XVs are worth $160 alone...Why would they be selling the backpack for -$60 with the shoes...

Dude are you kidding me?

Back
Top Bottom