Jordan Anniversary releases..what locations/info..

Joined Mar 5, 2009
Well, I made this thread since anniversary releases are spreaded out at different locations.So, for people that are looking for them can find out where they're being sold.Please post info on each spot,BUT, please be positive.If you ask your local footlocker,footaction,finishlines and say they have them, ask to see them yourselves.
Well, I just seen the anniversary 3's.They will be sold at mississippi/edgewater biloxi mall.Havent seen any others yet.
If this isnt necessary, mods please delete.Thanks.

Joined May 31, 2005
There's a spot on Jamaica ave that has the iv's. It's the store that sells videos games too.

Joined Jul 23, 2009
Not sure how many people this info will help out, but...
Cerritos Mall, CA FNL getting the IX (for sure)
Stonewood Mall as of now is getting the III
Lakewood Mall as of now is getting the IV

Joined Jan 3, 2010
footaction in the Ocean County Mall will be getting the IVs
Footlocker in the OCean County mall will be getting the IIIs
there is a chance that Footaction could be getting the IXs too (since teh closest finishline is about 35 miles away)

Joined Feb 11, 2006
My spot said hes getting the xi's next week?
Even though he always comes through, not too sure about this one,lol.

Joined Jun 5, 2009
Are they all going to have the $210 price tag or is citysole just makin a profit?

Champaign SHOULD be getting the III's at FTL

baby jumpman

Staff member
Joined Dec 25, 2006
From another thread
Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Finishline = Retro IX
Footlocker/Footaction = Retro III
Champs = Retro IV

HOH = probably all three style

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now