Jordan As-You-Go (Summer 2012)

Jordan As-You-Go: http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/12/jordan-as-you-go/

jordan-as-you-go.jpg

Here’s a first look at the Jordan As-You-Go.

Previewed in three Summer 2012 colorways:

- Black/Varsity Red-White
- Cool Grey/White-University Blue
- White/Cool Grey-Black

Jordan As-You-Go looks like a lifestyle-slanted basketball silhouette, as you please. A simplistic upper comes into focus more on the material selections used rather than the color palette given. The black based style sees constrast stitching and something of a mesh-like vamp and midfoot panel while the grey style gets heritage elephant skin pattern trim along the toe overlay. An Air Jordan 3 outsole caps off the old school approach to the shoe.

Look for the Jordan As-You-Go in the year 2012 with an MSRP of $105.

jordan-as-you-go-black-cool-grey-white-university-blue-counterkicks.com_.jpg

http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/12/jordan-as-you-go/

Jordan Brand should really stop making Team Jordans altogether and just focus on their numbered series, athlete models, and retros

I bet u a pair of these that they use that sole for a modified 3 in like Fall '12. Wager isnt much though hahahahahahaha

Why do they make so many generic shoes? These don't even get a second look from most people. Why have so many poor selling models? Just seems like overkill and dilution.

Stop making threads for shoes no one cares about. All your doing is filling this forum up with unnecessary junk. All for what? To get more traffic to your site?
grin.gif
%*#!# brah

Originally Posted by MDkicks

I feel like I have seen t looks like Jordan SC1 but these before or a very similar looking shoe?

looks like a less detailed, low top version of Jordan SC1s

thanks for the updates, but honestly what jordan brand is coming out with is getting ridiculous.  I would love to be in the room when they approve this stuff.  someone in the room has to be thinking are you serious with this stuff?  but who is going to say something, if you do m.j. will have you fired asap, and a dream job to be around jordan and the nike campus is gone,not to mention making good money as well. 

Back
Top Bottom