jordan bland 2008 april- june (catalog pictures)

kay guys havent posted in about a year but.... heres some catalog pictures of some of the upcoming jb relases.... theres a pic of jordan force 5 (baby) the retro 15 SE and 2 retro 1s scheduled for next june also colorways for the CP3 signature shoe. ENJOY!

Those retro 1's are KIDS SIZES ONLY - before rumours get out of hand.

:\
ohwell.gif

Grape I's , I have to see pix of those
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Quote:
Those retro 1's are KIDS SIZES ONLY
Damn it but a premium kids shoe ? Thanks for clearing that up man. Them prices where a little to cheap for mens shoes.

The $145.00 price is for the jordan/forces right ?
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

I know the fusion V's are kids, but they look/will like crap......
Grape I's? Man they are running out of ideas........

Would Rather they just reto the XV straight up (and I'm not exactly a XV fan). If you're gonna do it, do it right.

Quote:
Recreating the love/hate of the AJ15 with "what might have been"

Oh my god. Hilarious. If "What might have been" is a question, what is the last part of the question? "What might have been if the shoe wasn't terrible?" "What might have been if MJ still played?"

oh and I see some Sky Highs.

lol they are really serious about the XV..... :smh:
smh.gif
i don't know what they were thinking then and i still don't know what they are thinking now
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Jordan Fly Highs...

2r7t1n8.jpg
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Man I wish that kids would quit wasting their money on this junk to force Gentry's hand and come correct. :smh:
smh.gif

Bunch of sheep. >:
mad.gif
NIKE
AIR

Mostly a buncha crap...I'll stick to the package deals.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

The grape 1 sounds interesting, would have to see pics though since it also lists Emerald Green and Black as colors on it...

The Fusion V's look like platform shoes, did they make these for midgets or something??? They are really diggin deep for ideas...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

ehhhh doesnt look that promising

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

still saving for packages. forget about those rubbish.
good info though
Indohan

Mostly a buncha crap...I'll stick to the package deals.​
i agree since the 1's are a kids only shoe
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Back
Top Bottom