jordan boxes

i tried looking on the net for them and no one sells them, your best bet would be to ask the manager or someone at footlocker, finishline etc. becausesometimes the boxes get damaged and they have spares.

I remember one time SneakGeekz ordered the Miro 7's from Opium or something and they sent him a bunch of empty Jordan Boxes.

Originally Posted by hassan16

I remember one time SneakGeekz ordered the Miro 7's from Opium or something and they sent him a bunch of empty Jordan Boxes.

yeah i knoww i just really need some boxes i got like 3 jordan wit no box

If you live near a factory store give them a call. They'll most likely have empty Jordan boxes that they'll give you. You can try that, but they willhave tags.

Originally Posted by lilhen18

If you live near a factory store give them a call. They'll most likely have empty Jordan boxes that they'll give you. You can try that, but they will have tags.
Ya that should work and you can just rip off the tags

I don't think they sell them or give away to average people because of fraud. I'm sure they don't want people to put fake jordans in real jordanbrand boxes.

i tried looking on the net for them and no one sells them, your best bet would be to ask the manager or someone at footlocker, finishline etc. because sometimes the boxes get damaged and they have spares.
Not true at all

You are lucky if the factory store will give you those empty boxes of jordans.......they tear em up before them dump them to the garbage.....due to fraudactivity in ebay and everywhere......if they do give you those boxes....any employee will get in trouble for doing so.....

23sole collector23 wrote:
You are lucky if the factory store will give you those empty boxes of jordans.......they tear em up before them dump them to the garbage.....due to fraud activity in ebay and everywhere......if they do give you those boxes....any employee will get in trouble for doing so.....
No, not all of them do. The employees frequently give away the empty boxes to customers that purchase shoes without decent boxes (or boxes with notops). Customers also purchase shoes and ask to leave the boxes. These boxes are broken down (not torn or destroyed), and dumped into the garbage.

I got a couple how many you need, I shipped some of my older NIKE's I in them, I recently sold a couple
wink.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

sneakgeekz had those those boxes broke down because there was other shoes in that big box the miro's came, he had cool-grey spizikes, they broke the boxesdown to cut down costs on shipping i imagine

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

i tried looking on the net for them and no one sells them, your best bet would be to ask the manager or someone at footlocker, finishline etc. because sometimes the boxes get damaged and they have spares.
Not true at all

i did it myself at my local footlocker, i spoke to the manager because the j's i pre-ordered from him came with a not so perfect box so hegave me a spare. probably cant do that in most footlockers though. and probably because i wanted a replacement and not just an extra box.

Back
Top Bottom