Jordan Brand 2008 Spring Releases with PICTURES (Team J's)

Joined Oct 15, 2006
Some of these look pretty good. Thanks for the pics.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Joined Apr 7, 2002
Quote:[hr][/hr]From the drawing, it looks like the CP3's are pretty similar to the Enhancer.[hr][/hr]

I agree, although I think the Enhancer has a very LeBron IV type look to it.

Joined Jun 24, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]From the drawing, it looks like the CP3's are pretty similar to the Enhancer. Can anyone confirm?[hr][/hr]

Shape is different, but the midsole looks similiar. I have seen the CP sample, but not the Enhancer, so its hard to compare.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (black/zest-white)

Joined Sep 16, 2006
the white/black/red Oo'Wee's and these nu'retros are pretty hot
F.C.BARCELONA
teamMaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Joined Mar 14, 2006
Nice guess I'll chalkin searchin for a pair of Hydro III's in the Black and wait for the IV's. My II's are holdin up.

Joined Apr 22, 2005
Melo IVs look like they might be the best new jordan release since the XXs.

Also does anyone know if the CPs have a lace cover? From the pics it looks like they might. It looks like it may be a pretty disappointing sig for one of my favorite players though.

Joined Jan 9, 2003
Congrats again Jordan Brand on making a whole lot of crap. At least youre consistent.
WANTED
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

TEAM-AF-ONE

Joined Apr 30, 2005
Damn.

I thought I would finally see the XX3's :frown:
[hr][/hr]
WASHINGTON ********[hr][/hr]
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI​

Joined Mar 1, 2002
Thanks for the info!!

JB is coming out with some cool stuff next year. These I'm getting for sure:

Those hydros are SICK.

I'm gonna seriously consider these too:

"Like David Beckham, keep a mean shoe game..."

Joined Jun 5, 2004
ME LIKEY! Also lookin forward to the navy/red and all star M4s, they look promising! NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

Joined Mar 14, 2004
Melo are nice but that sock has to go. The rest of the stuff is trash which is good so I can foucs my money on the packs.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith

Joined Nov 22, 2004
they need to come out the the trunner condos
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost supreme AF1 lace tips? hit me up!!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now