Jordan Brand 2008 Spring Releases with PICTURES (Team J's)

White Black Melo's :pimp:
pimp.gif
collecting CP3's(my favorite player)

Looks promising for JB, I like those Hydro's too.

White/Red 12.5's :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Wipe Me Down
Hot drop Drop top Top drop *** drop it like its hot
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Cps are gonna be interesting but 23s are sounding like a hard hitter.
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

The M4 "sock" looks like its made of the McDavid type sleeves. If so, thats just a big, big bonus for me. I'm really liking the direction the Melo line is moving towards. Honestly, I really started paying attention to his game when my favortie player got added to his team. Melo is easily one of the top 5, even 3, pure scorers in the league.

My first Melo will be the M4, all three which were depicted will be copped.

The 12.5, gotta see it in person. And it looks as though JB has found another model to ***** out; the Nu Retro 1. I like the blue suede ones, but thats about it. And damnit, I can almost guarantee we'll see an overflow of plaid coming from JB.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

The Melo sleeve looks alot like this, but with a jumpman...

fe0087020_1

Also, I haven't seen any good pics of the black/red 12.5 thats releases Holiday 07...anybody have any?
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (black/zest-white)

i like the new melo's and the concept of jordans fingerprint on the bottom of the shoe is pretty cool.

Never liked the nu' retro 1's but i like the plaid ones

I would cop these...

TeaM
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

Some of the classic 87 and nu'retros are looking good. I'm impressed with the boxing trainer too. It's been awhile since Jordan has put out a decent training shoe...I'd say since Randy Moss had the signature shoe.
MJ- The best there ever was or will be.

those are ALL hideous.
TEAM PLATANO​
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 *​
*NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza *​
*14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO*​

mad.gif
mad.gif

BRING ON THE RETROS AND XX3's

CHICAGORILLA

"jays on ya feet but you can't get these louis vuton brown white and yellow trick please" -huricane chris
laugh.gif

........well we know he rocks fakes

WEAAAAAAAAAAK

Code:
  New York Jets_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsI tell you the difference between me and themThey tryin' to get they ones, I'm tryin to get them M's

^ The XX3 will use a similar construction as the Considered line, but they won't look anything like those...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

damn those melos are sexayyyyyyyyyyy... and 40 bucks for a damn sandels?
watch this one sell out like an air jordan shoe - the game

looks like im buying promodels again for hoop season
TEAM WARRIORS
WE BELIEVE.
Say it aint so, J-Rich...say it aint so...​

Quote:
5 Special box packaging with letter from MJ, cigarbox-style access
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

JB can release a 12.5 in a White/Red colorway but yet they can not do the same for the XII(w.o the silver crap)
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX The NFL's greatest franchise is on the rise, be afraid be very afraid.

^^ Thats exactly what I was thinking

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

thanks for the pics.....JORDAN NURETRO 1 LOW white/navy is the best for me.....

Back
Top Bottom