Jordan Brand 2008 Spring Releases with PICTURES (Team J's)

I really like the design of the M4's, but why no Nugget colorways? Why wouldn't those be some of the first released?

all team jordans are corny theres only one pair i would wear and that is jumpman pro's thats all and i got the black and red og's so f*** a retro

A lot of these things are just :x
sick.gif
Rihanna where you at?​
Texas Longhorns​
Denver Broncos​

Melo 4s look great, I want to see more pics of the cp3s.

I can't believe they actually named a shoe ow wee
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

olschool's, 87 classics, flight 23's, and ESPECIALLY those Enhancers, im def copping. lovin those icy soles.

I like the Enhancers. Very clean. Curioius about the fusion like a few others are. Want to see the xxiii soon. Wasn't it about the same time last year we saw the xxii? Hope the limited White/University-Blue- Grey color has more grey than white.

nice post for sure.

i am loving the heck out of the classic '87's, especially this colorway.

so clean and and so classy. if i teach a class like last semester, i'm gonna love walking into class wearing a pair of these.

for some wild reason the JORDAN CLASSIC 87
$105 - 317770-XXX BLACK/WHITE (PATENT) is the one i like the most. ever since the black cat 4's and now the black cat 3's, the blk/gold 1's ive been into jet black kicks weather patent or not. but i prefer an all patent shoe. weird but i like these a lot.

just wait for sure they gonna hit the clearance rack or maybe marshalls what a weak idea by gentry again and again and again...
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

thankz for the pik'z and info SoLeSuPrEmE...look like JB step their game up in 08 4sho now... mang them M4,12.5,Flight 23'z, Hydro 4,and the XXlll'z imo are looking dope from where im sitting nawimean?!...cant wait till 08.. :wink:
wink.gif

IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

This is awesome! All the new shoes are trash so I can set my mind on just buying the older releasese I forgot to buy. :pimp:
pimp.gif
...Duck My Sick...

Back
Top Bottom