Mocha 3

Might buy on the disco:

Tinker 6
Tinker 8
South Beach 8
Diffused Blue 6
Orlando 10
Sports Illustrated 1

BC3, white JTH, Bred Toe, Cap n Gowns, UNC OW, Both Unions, Concords were the gems of this year IMO

Can't believe these sat for awhile.
Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 6.23.04 PM.png

I can, 13s have not aged well tbh. Pretty much every release goes on major discount nowadays.

1) cement 3s
2) Travis Scott 4s
3) Michigan 12s
4) He got game 13s
5) Mocha 3s
6) Bred toe 1s
7) Levi’s 4s
8) unc off white 1s
9)Shadow 1s
10) Concord 11s

Was an expensive year. Have to cut back in 2019 but I doubt it.

Bc3 still need bad....
Concord 11have too many
Shadow 1 have too many
Hgg 13 have 2
Shadow 10 have 1

Og over everything!!
Have some collabs but overated.

Of all that releases the Orlando 10’s are the best imo. Those would of shut it down 6-7 years ago

Classic 13 models have always been a slow sellout from what I've seen locally. Something like the Breds might last for about a month.

HGG 13s didn't sit for more than a week where I live.

Can't believe these sat for awhile.
Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 6.23.04 PM.png

Where do you live? These sold out instantly in Chi-town. They were all gone within 1-2 days.

I’m the JB enthusiast that strongly believes ‘00-04 were the golden years for the brand. ‘00-‘01 was one of the best ever. That said, I think 2017-2018 Is pretty darn close and gives it a run for its money.

My cop list from 2018 releases:

AJ 1 ALLSTAR AKA CITY OF FLIGHT
AJ 1 GOLD TOE
AJ 1 BRED TOE
AJ 1 MELO MLK EQUALITY
AJ 1 SHADOW (SOLD) still have my 2013's
AJ 1 GAME ROYAL
AJ 1 BLUE MOON
AJ 1 CLAY GREEN
AJ 1 YELLOW OCHRE
AJ 1 TRACK RED
AJ 1 H2H
AJ 1 COURT PURPLE
AJ 1 PINE GREEN
AJ 1 ROTY
AJ 1 UNION BLACK TOE
AJ 1 UNION STORM BLUE
AJ 3 OG BLACK CEMENT
AJ 3 TINKER FIRE RED
AJ 4 BLUE LEVI
AJ 4 BLACK LEVI
AJ 4 SINGLE'S DAY
AJ 6 CNY (SOLD) will re-cop
AJ 11 CAP AND GOWN (SOLD) will re-cop
AJ 11 LOW JETER
AJ 13 OLIVE
AJ 13 MELO

Plus there's another 14 pair of J's I want to try and get at some point from this years releases.

No Seoul 3s... not impressed.

Just kiddin, goddam

Also I forgot Olive 13s came out early this year... thought those were last year. They are OK. Pretty mediocre but worth $100 I guess.

No Seoul 3s... not impressed.

Just kiddin, goddam

Also I forgot Olive 13s came out early this year... thought those were last year. They are OK. Pretty mediocre but worth $100 I guess.
I would've taken the Seoul's at retail, but then probably sold them next year like I'm gonna do with these OW UNCs.
I like all the 13s, so I'm a fan of the olives, but 3m and leather toe would have been great.
This was a great year for JB (along with last year imo).
I'm gonna hibernate next year and limit myself to around 10-15 pair.

I would've taken the Seoul's at retail, but then probably sold them next year like I'm gonna do with these OW UNCs.
I like all the 13s, so I'm a fan of the olives, but 3m and leather toe would have been great.
This was a great year for JB (along with last year imo).
I'm gonna hibernate next year and limit myself to around 10-15 pair.
Im with you on the hibernation i started a few months ago... I started selling a lot my doubles also... Im becoming selective in my advance age lol

IMG_5353.JPG
IMG_5355.JPG

These are all my 2018 Jordan pick ups.
Also bought the Clot Infrared AJ13 lows but they haven't arrived.
Will go back and get Orlando 10s on disco.

Wow . I only got about 10 pairs this year or so, and that also includes the 2 pairs of Foams I got also.

I am so glad I have never been into 1s, it makes life so much easier and easy on my wallet. They drop way too many of those damn things.

Picked up everything I wanted this year, and I realize looking at some of you guys’ pickups that, despite being a lifelong MJ and AJ nut, my tastes have become really specific when it comes to Air Jordans. My 2018 pickups:

Concords X 3 (4th to come)

HGG (I hate that nickname lol) 13s X 2

33 FOF

White/emerald 11 low

That’s it. I could have easily bought all the rest but that’s all I wanted. Cement 3s would have been at least a double up but I refuse to buy either white/cement or black/cement 3s again until they truly do them right, if that day ever even comes.

Glad everyone seems to have eaten this year. Early happy New Year, fellas.

overall was a pretty great year, but the stupid version of the Grape 5s really put a sour taste in my mouth being that the OGs are a grail of mine

I love Concords

I think BC3’s are a top 3 sneaker of all time.

Shadow 1’s have had my heart since forever. I remember obsessing over them in School Daze. I still have the ‘09 pair, my ‘13 pair I’ve only worn twice I think and the ‘18 pair is DS

....but Shadow X’s were hands down the best JB drop this year. No question.

I love Concords

Shadow 1’s have had my heart since forever. I remember obsessing over them in School Daze. I still have the ‘09 pair, my ‘13 pair I’ve only worn twice I think and the ‘18 pair is DS

This just shows, as with any enthusiast subject—cars, bikes, shoes etc—you can have a million people into it in general but tastes are all over the board. And that’s a good thing. Jordan 10s, in any colorway, have never meant **** to me. Putting them ahead of the concords or 3s or even 33s is nuts—to me. I wouldn’t buy those shadows for $50 at an outlet. So it’s cool to see opposing likes. Seriously. Here’s to more releases that satisfy a lot of us in 2019. Hapoy New Year everyone!

I love Concords

Orlando’s are a great retro

I didn't cop many Jordan's in 2018, but if I had to choose my favorites it would be the Cool Grey 11 lows, Concord 11's and He Got Game 13's.

Back
Top Bottom