Jordan Brand Made $175 M+ In Air Jordan 11 "Jubilee" Sales

Gentry has business booming

NG3k49b.png

Idk if I'm really surprised by this. Haven't there been 1M plus releases of 11s in the past. If I recall the holiday 11s are almost always 500,000+ pairs .

Idk if I'm really surprised by this. Haven't there been 1M plus releases of 11s in the past. If I recall the holiday 11s are almost always 500,000+ pairs .
This. I believe the space jams, concords, and black and reds all built upon each other in terms of numbers. No clue why they "limited" this release.

That estimate is likely wrong. Remember that Nike sells the shoes to retailers at usually around half of the retail price so Nike wouldn't recognize $220 in revenue on those pairs. However, they would recognize the full $220 on pairs sold at Nike stores and SNKRS.

To complicate things further, the $175 million likely includes the GS, PS, and toddler pairs.

I wonder how many pairs of non 11s they could produce and still sell them all.

Like what if they made a million pairs of Chicago 1s or White Cement 3s. Because if they could actually move that many pairs of those shoes then they are leaving millions of dollars on the table every year.

it doesnt surprise me,,JBs bread and butter is releasing more Jordan XI
They could make the same if not more on;
Any OG VI and XII (if done right)
College Blue XVII
Correct Playoff XIII low
Ginger and Bred XVI
Powder blue IX
Correct Bred, lightening, or Military Blue IVs (with Nike Air)
And like wizards23brown said; White Cement IIIs, Chicago 1s.

They could make the same if not more on;
Any OG VI and XII (if done right)
College Blue XVII
Correct Playoff XIII low
Ginger and Bred XVI
Powder blue IX
Correct Bred, lightening, or Military Blue IVs (with Nike Air)
And like wizards23brown said; White Cement IIIs, Chicago 1s.
Some of those definitely, others no chance. The ginger xvis being the biggest no no.

Back
Top Bottom