Jordan Brand Officially Announces BIN23 Collection

jordan-bin-23-collection-AJ2-premio-03.jpg

ill give it a chance but they have to come harder than those croc 2's

So will the whole collection have that gross red stamp on them ?
sick.gif
 I hope not.

if this was a few years ago i would be all over this collection

now its if
 if i can get them ok if not

its not the end of the world

i am sure i would try to get one or two out this collection

the 2's are nice

but i dont need to pay alot more then i should anymore

Quick sidenote and off topic .....R.I.P. BIGGIE SMALLS.....3/9/97..... back to the shoes

@ lex venture- whos the chick in the avy? and the 2's are crap.... i hope they do the others a little better..

this sounds like a interesting idea but why do 1-xx3. They should just do the ones that will look good in this treatment and not try to figure out what they can do to make all the others "premium." The 2's arent a good start, and i've been wanting some earth tone j's.

man...this is not looking good.  I posted on the 25th anniversary thread the same idea, why cant JB just supply some nice quality original looking retros.  My idea is very simple...let's celebrate the shoes and legacy with GR releases of ALL SHOES IN ORIGINAL RELEASE COLORWAYS.  What color were the first release colorways of all the shoes?  Release those in GR or semi limited but not too limited and here is my idea...RELEASE THEM IN ORIGINAL BOXES.  Whatever box the OG 9s or 13s came in...release in the OG box, and use special label or special tags inside or insoles to show that the pair you have is part of the BIN23 collection or something.  I mean why why why cant they do something as simple as giving people what they want.  man....

^ Great idea, but it just makes to much sense and would appeal to too many fans of the brand for them to actually do it!

^^ i have to say that is a good idea but jordan will never do it^^

because its too much like doing the rite thing for us............................................................................peace

I just want to see what they come up with for I-XXIII, since the 25th Anniversary is too simple/plain in all white. They already killed the IIs, what shoe will they massacre next???

125512010233182821574172.jpg

pimp.gif

Guess I'll be the only one on here waiting to cop these. Funny, people complain about quality, now JB responds with the highest quality shoes they've ever released. More complaining....

I hope they keep the price around $200, but judging by the $180 SJ's and $200 Foam Pro's, I bet they're going to try to get $300 (which they will). Oh well, glad I have a good job. Gimme 2 pair, of each JB.

I love the idea of the BIN23, but I don't like the execution of this idea on the II's. Doo Doo brown colored J...

I'd like to see what's in store for the other ones, especially the XI's. Have a feeling this is going to be a nice series, they just didn't do right on the first release.

Back
Top Bottom