Jordan Brand Officially Announces BIN23 Collection

Jordan Brand has officially announced their Air Jordan BIN23 Collection. The BIN23 Collection is an elevated premium collection of Air Jordan footwear and the Brown Croc Air Jordan Retro II Premio is the first sneaker to release from the collection. According to Jordan Brand:

"Jordan is proud to announce the introduction of the Bin 23 collection. Bin 23 is a remarkable collection of Air Jordans I-XX3. When the time is right, select shoes from history’s most revered line of footwear will appear in exceptional releases conceived for the true connoisseur. This is where experimental and imagined Air Jordan designs, now aged to perfection, finally spring to life. In essence, Bin 23 holds lost stories, resurrected by passion, that are finally ready to be whispered again. Each pair is a treasure, worthy of greatness.

The first offering in the Bin 23 collection is the Air Jordan Retro 2 Premio. The Air Jordan 2 Retro Premio pays tribute to the exquisite craftsmanship and refined style of the original Air Jordan II, utilizing a rich, supple chocolate brown leather and exquisite attention to detail in a fitting homage to the original Air Jordan II’s legacy. The Air Jordan Retro 2 Premio, and all other offerings in the Bin 23 collection, carry the Bin 23 seal, are individually numbered and available in very limited quantities."

-JUMPMAN23.COM via http://www.kixandthecity.com/jordan-brand-officially-announces-bin23-collection/

I know that there's a "Croc" 2 thread I believe but I thought this would be interesting to shed more light on the entire collection with some apparent info. Not really feelin the 2's from pics provided but I'm interested to see what they may do with some of the other releases. 

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

The Air Jordan Retro 2 Premio, and all other offerings in the Bin 23 collection, carry the Bin 23 seal, are individually numbered and available in very limited quantities."
Oh great, so when they do release a shoe worth buying it will be impossible to find.

First, the 2s are horrible! Second, I hate this idea. Third, I can only imagine the crap JB is going to throw at us.

I get the feeling this will be an epic disaster. This will only hurt the pockets of hype beasts

just another way for them to milk money out of our pockets. Croc II are pure ugliness btw.

same kind of #(&$# just with better packaging imo. They just find ways to earn more of our money.
laugh.gif

are the 2's being made in italy like the og's?

i didn't think so.

you know i actually thought they looked interesting at first, but hearing this rubbish now, i absolutely despise those shoes. i wouldn't cop for free, just on the principle of the matter.

Another gimmick?

Come on, seriously. I try to NOT criticize JB but it's SO hard to do these days.

Though I may never get a pair out of the collection I still hope they release some great, not good but great colorways

Jordan Brand has officially announced their Air Jordan BIN23 Collection. The BIN23 Collection is an elevated premium collection of Air Jordan footwear and the Brown Croc Air Jordan Retro II Premio is the first sneaker to release from the collection. According to Jordan Brand:

"Jordan is proud to announce the introduction of the Bin 23 collection. Bin 23 is a remarkable collection of Air Jordans I-XX3. When the time is right, select shoes from history’s most revered line of footwear will appear in exceptional releases conceived for the true connoisseur. This is where experimental and imagined Air Jordan designs, now aged to perfection, finally spring to life. In essence, Bin 23 holds lost stories, resurrected by passion, that are finally ready to be whispered again. Each pair is a treasure, worthy of greatness.

The first offering in the Bin 23 collection is the Air Jordan Retro 2 Premio. The Air Jordan 2 Retro Premio pays tribute to the exquisite craftsmanship and refined style of the original Air Jordan II, utilizing a rich, supple chocolate brown leather and exquisite attention to detail in a fitting homage to the original Air Jordan II’s legacy. The Air Jordan Retro 2 Premio, and all other offerings in the Bin 23 collection, carry the Bin 23 seal, are individually numbered and available in very limited quantities."

-JUMPMAN23.COM via http://www.kixandthecity.com/jordan-brand-officially-announces-bin23-collection/

I know that there's a "Croc" 2 thread I believe but I thought this would be interesting to shed more light on the entire collection with some apparent info. Not really feelin the 2's from pics provided but I'm interested to see what they may do with some of the other releases. 

TRANSLATION - We're going to retro every Jordan using "expensive" materials and charge you more money for it.  Oh yeah, they'll also be limited so it builds hype. 

I like the idea if its done right(cross fingers). Making retros that are mirror images of Originals with premium materials.

You make a great point with your interpretation @ill4eva. My issue of course is why announce that they'll be "available in very limited quantities"? It's apparent that they do want to create buzz for this supposed release of retro shoes and in reality, it probably will work. And you know what, thats whats expected for any corporation's marketing department. For my own personal taste of grails, let me see what they do with the 12's and 6's... just for kicks of course. No Pun intended 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ill4eva

TRANSLATION - We're going to retro every Jordan using "expensive" materials and charge you more money for it.  Oh yeah, they'll also be limited so it builds hype. 
yep...didn't i predict this years ago though?
laugh.gif

i'll pass till they do it in OG colors....im up for premium retros.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I feel sorry for whoever wears those 2's
frown.gif
[/font]

Give I up JB... If you want to grace true collectors... Give them OG's as requested and everyone will benefit...

will people be able to get them? how unreasonable will the prices be?  that seal needs to go.

Back
Top Bottom