[| -- Jordan Brand Screwing Canada over -- |]

to answer your question Apocalypz, yea apparently JB and Nike will be adjusting their prices beggining spring of '08 in Canada...but if you ask me I think it's gonna suck balls cuz theyre probably gonna jack up prices even more which I think is a stupid thing...think about it for a second why would they drop prices?!?! They're (Nike and JB) are just gonna say that it costs more to ship to Canada etc etc with with the rising loonie not to mention within the coming weeks the loonie is expected to exceed the American dollar...so lets use the XXI's as an example...i know kinda random but they're sitting on my desk right now for I dont know what reason but...American retail is 169.99 + tax, lets face it tax in the states isn't as lucrative as it is up here...so lets say i dont know 6%...fair? okay so 169.99 times 1.06 should equal $180.1894...after conversion which was somewhere around 1.13-14 at the time so lets give them the benifit of the doubt and just say 1.15...that would equal $207.22 Canadian Dollars....
NOW if we look at CANADIAN RETAIL for the XXI's it was $269.99 + tax which equals $307.79 with a difference of $100.57...still following? NOW I KNOW WHAT SOME OF YOU MAY BE SAYING....what about shipping?!?! and blah blah blah...you mean to tell me that if Buffalo can get them and Toronto, which is like a 3-4 hour drive mind you...then how the hell are prices gonna be jacked up that high? it can't be because of gas its not THAT much to raise prices that much thats just stupid...NOW if the canadian dollar toples the american then what? Oh because you guys have a better dollar we're going to respect you and lower prices??? forget crack...pretty soon we're gonna have to suck di(ks to get Jordans lol thats just what I think anyways...anyone else have any other input on this situation?

Oh to the creator of the thread and to all canadians using niketalk or iss or w/e...why don't we all just make threads in the main JB or Nike forums all with the same names just to get our point across...what the hell are they going to do ban all of us? they can't silence us like this thats absolute bull **** I mean I for one dont want to have to suck a di(k for a pair of shoes...maybe some crack...but not for god damn shoes lol jks jks but seriously if we all petition this crap about flippin mods trying to censor our oppinions why are we just going to stand around and not do anything? anyone in on just flooding JB forums and Nike forums...heck ALL THE DAMN FORUMs with "Nike/JB PUNCHING CANADA IN THE NUTS" or something like that?

^^k, good if they're brininging down the prices, i dun want to be paying $300 for a pair of Flightposites and ZF95s. paying $220 or so for a LBJIV is already outrageous. i'm fed up wit that ****, maybe Marbury was right afterall. lets go cop our **** from Payless.
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

Good **** Dollabillz. :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

its Nike Canada. the ppl there just ain't smart enough..
they don't seem to care if they lose their customers.
I am sure most of you shop over in the US. coz of the exchange rate and their retail prices are much lower.
either the ppl at Nike Canada is stupid or they just don't care about having less sales.

FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 11 Dunk Low Tiffany SB, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

I would like to believe retail prices out here are a result of some tariff the government has for say leather footwear but when I see steve nash's uptempo motion for 119 vs 89.99 us theres just something wrong there.And for those of you thinking prices will drop due to the canadian dollar being stronger..the CAD needs to be consistant in terms of its value beating the usd.I think all the banks are waiting to see what happens in 2008 in the us elections before anything happens.But the CAD needs to do whatever it's doing for over a year and show signs of being able to sustain it's value in the world market.I can see that happening now but I really dont see it happening after the US elections.Its almost as if nike just gives canada the obligatory selection and then oh it doesnt sell?send it south.The fact that canada didnt recieve it's first official LS accounts until this year shows what nike thinks of canada.I think the canadian market is growing but its gonna be probably a good 5-6 years before we see a drastic change in price.Im glad nike did figure out they werent gonna push a $280 jordan xxii on us but then again the xxiii is suposed to be the last one so we'll see what happens there.

i agree, it also sucks how our retail is wayyy higher than american retail...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Back
Top Bottom