JORDAN BRAND signs BLAKE GRIFFIN!

Blake Griffin on team jordan means some sick colorways of retroes to come for him while they decide what his sig shoe will be like...

has he had any sick dunks this year, haven't seen much highlights from this season

Really wish I would've bought his first pair of Hyperdunks, instead I got the CP3 V Mr Hydes...not sure why
frown.gif

Nice form! Nike should make new color way of the AJ9 as this guy seems to be MJ in disguise!

I'm calling it now, Blake will get his own sig either by playoff time or next season. Tinker will design them, they will look great, people will be impressed, and it make people believe that the XX8 are a troll job

Jordan ain't made a hot shoe for an NBA player since the Vin Bakers.... and they was DECENT at best. I'm sorry, but every shoe from Melo or D.Wade were boo boo sauce.

The team jordans Eddie Jones used to rock was cold too :pimp: :pimp: But I don't think those were his sig shoe.

Vin Baker and Eddie Jones early Jordan shoes:

Jumpman Pro
Jumpman Pro II
Jumpman Pro Quick
Jumpman Pro Strong
Jumpman Vindicate
Jumpan Quick 6
Jumpman Swift 6
Jordan Team
Jordan Team 2

They shouldn't retro these again but they should release a Jumpman Pro III or Jumpman Pro Quick/Strong 2 and design it like a 2013 updated version of the Jumpman shoe line i.e. Penny Vs. It would actually be good and easy to market a Pro Quick 2 as Chris Paul's new sig and the Pro Strong 2 as Griffin's new sig since they're on the same team and winning games.

Vin Baker and Eddie Jones early Jordan shoes:

Jumpman Pro
Jumpman Pro II
Jumpman Pro Quick
Jumpman Pro Strong
Jumpman Vindicate
Jumpan Quick 6
Jumpman Swift 6
Jordan Team
Jordan Team 2

They shouldn't retro these again but they should release a Jumpman Pro III or Jumpman Pro Quick/Strong 2 and design it like a 2013 updated version of the Jumpman shoe line i.e. Penny Vs. It would actually be good and easy to market a Pro Quick 2 as Chris Paul's new sig and the Pro Strong 2 as Griffin's new sig since they're on the same team and winning games.

ENT! Wrong answer , I love it when they retro team jordans. They are easy to cop because hypebeasts only care about numbered kicks. I'm still waiting on that fabled retro of the jumpan pro quick... unless I was under a rock when they came out. I thought 2012 was the year.

I think the AJ 10 wouldve been great for blake, wouldnt be as lightweight as his current superfly 2 but that cushioning would be tops for a big of any caliber.

Back
Top Bottom