:stoneface:
Nike-Hyperdunk-2011-Blake-Griffin-10_0-PE-3.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-blake-griffin-pe.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-blake-griffin-pe-home-available-4.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-blake-griffin-pe-away-available-4.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Hyperdunk-2011-Blake-Griffin-Home-PE.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Hyperdunk-2011-The-Blake-Show-2.jpg

All of these dropped.

i think he meant JB wont release his PE's for us to buy and Nike would(did)

Why everybody happy about Clippers colors all of a sudden like CP3 aint playin for them?

And to those talkin about 3s and **** I wouldn't play in no crappy retros everyday. Eff that

Blake id gonna get a sig. He wanted a sig at Nike, he was a free agent this summer, I don't see why he would agree to sign with a shoe company without the promise of a sig.

That team was fun to watch.

DMiles had so much potential. Lol Hollywood even made a movie with him starting in it

I just meant CP3 and Blake and d-bags on court. I can't even enjoy watching the Clippers play because of the shear about of ********ness that those two do every game

Idk why people sign to jordan i personally think their sigs are ugly I'd rather have my own line or signature on nike, adidas etc

They sign to get paid. Hell, I'll wear team Jordan shoes if I'm getting paid several million to wear em'. Oh and I'll take all of the retro shoes of my liking. I remember seeing pics of Jason Taylor bringing boxes of Jordan crap into the ******** locker room to his teammates.

Back
Top Bottom