Jordan Brand to drop Canadian retails begining in 08 *UPDATE

Just got word on this today. I will edit with all details this evening, but the one that jumps out at me is the XX3 dropping from 279.99 to 229.99...

EDIT:

Here we go...these are Canadian releases, so anything you see should release. Summer 08 is currently being booked.

This is just retails. Cost is also being dropped in conjunction, for those who care.

Spring 08

Jordan XX3 - Was 279.99, Now 229.99

AJF12 - Was 219.99, Now 199.99

Flight 23 (2 colors)
Was 169.99, Now 149.99

Jordan CP3 - Was 169.99, Now 149.99 ( :wow:
eek.gif
made my decision alot easier. )

Summer 08

3 colorways of the AJF5
(black/red, white/orange, white/red)
Was 219.99, Now 199.99

Jordan TGIM (2 colors)
- Was 169.99, Now 149.99

2 flight 23's colors, a CP3 and a XX3 all drop in summer 08.

I have colorways, but no pics...no scanner, and they aren't very good. and no, the XX3 slot has no image at all.

Countdown Packages

Well, I am so used to getting the shaft in Canada on decent releases, but looks like JB is making up for it.

I don't have exact dates, but months in which they will release. Again, these are NOT set in stone....if Nike Canada doesn't see enough orders, they have been known to drop it from Canadian release... but I think these should be pretty safe... :lol:
laugh.gif
ing in April. Plus, a bunch of team items.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

when is the exact date?

:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

theprocessofbelief: I'm new to Niketalk... but what are your sources? do you know someone that works at the company? I just want to make sure this info is legit
selling DS AJ V's black/carol size 10, for $275
DS OLNL size 10.5 for $300

FINALLY! I'm assuming that includes the packages right?!
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Thanks for the information, great news. Although I don't understand why they dropped the game shoe price to $239.99 for the XX2, but then were going to raise it back to normal for this years XX3. Oh well, I'm happy with $229.99.

WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD, THIS WAS MY EXACT FACIAL EMOTION (Got a little hypebeast with the collabo): :wow:
eek.gif
x :D
happy.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

thanks theprocessofbelief... this all seems promising
selling DS AJ V's black/carol size 10, for $275
DS OLNL size 10.5 for $300

"And I wonder, if you know, what it means, to find your dreams..."
Let's go Canada!
Seems really REALLY "odd" that of all the packs to release next year, so far the cheapest one is the VI/XVII pack.
Wasn't the XVII the most expensive Jordan shoe? And not to mention all the hype associated with the VI's which = +$$

So Most Expensive Shoe + Possibly Most Hyped Model = Less Money?? Man JB really IS on crack lol either way I'm not complaining. Still not gonna comment on packs really until we see more pictures. X/XIII pack a def pick up for me.
theprocessofbelief , any news on that limited XXIII hitting spots in Canada?

I know for sure that no top 23 store will be in Canada...
But you never know, maybe they'll be kind and give us Canadians a hand out for once.
January 19,2008 - release of X/XIII

one more thing, what are the prices of the already released J's?
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

So do we know which stores exactly will receive the packages?
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

Quote:
So do we know which stores exactly will receive the packages?
:smokin
smokin.gif
) and I would think Chinook Footlocker in Calgary and probably West Ed Footlocker in Edmonton. Bigger cities will probably see a few spots, but remember, they are a limited general release in Canada, so only the stores that do well in Jordan Brand will be getting these.

Quote:
one more thing, what are the prices of the already released J's?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Looking forward to the 16s.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

www.thestoryapparel.com

pics for the first jordan package (x/xiii) including box are up on www.air-randy.com
----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

Ah well atleast it's a start that JB is trying to adjust msrp but there's still quite a disparity.

Looking forward to 4 of the packs but still have to reserve judgement until actual product pics surface.

Back
Top Bottom