Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!

Just ordered a pair of Black red XXII from Wayne. He said he only had size 8 in the Kobe 2's though.
Thanks to whoever posted the info

wayne is also the guy who helped me with my order. also thanx for posting this update!!
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

EastTNjaysox

thanks for the heads ups on the air jordan 22's. copped me a black and red and white black red . too bad they had no more olive v's. keep the updates going :wink:
wink.gif

yea, thanks for the post EastTNjaysox. was able to get me a pair of the blk/red xx2 at 7pm pigeon forge time since they implemented a time yesterday for them to take phone orders on them since they were flooded. good thing i called back after being told that they had a time frame to follow to take the phone orders. should have gotten the original colorway too but the blk/red are so much nicer looking. thanks again for the info!!!

just called piegon forge and no more size 10s in the original white/blk/red colorway. :frown:
frown.gif
Currently Up For Sale sz 10, as of 10/31/07.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Had to get Omegas, no sz. 11 in black red or white black red
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^^ called again to confirm my order and decided to order another pair of the xx2 but in the white/black/red, but they did not have my size 10, rather they only had them in a 9.5.

how is the sizing in these? should a 9.5 work if im normally a 10? thanks in advance. if not maybe ill just return or trade them in for something else or the right size if i can find the colorway.

Also for sale:
NDS Jordan Retro XI Concords Sz. 10
DS Jordan Retro 1 "Black Toes" Sz. 10
DS Adidas A3 Structure (Blue/White) Sz. 10

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

i keep forgetting to call the p.f outlet!

hopefully they still have the xx2 in size 10.5. i dont care which color(s). at 49.99, that beats my employee discount by a LONG shot.

I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

^^ they wont have the white/blk/red, nor the blk/red in 10.5 (i asked for a 10.5 in the white/blk/red), i think they will definitely have the omegas from the last time i called. but call to confirm.

Also for sale:
NDS Jordan Retro XI Concords Sz. 10
DS Jordan Retro 1 "Black Toes" Sz. 10
DS Adidas A3 Structure (Blue/White) Sz. 10

^

They NEVER had a FSR on any of the shoes.

Sizes 9-10 and a handful of 10.5 in the AJ XX2 but that was two days ago.

Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

They have all three colorways left, but u prolly will only get Omegas in your size. 60.11 shipped not bad.
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

fire red IIIs available in 8.5 on eastbay
"I rip and I rhyme..I rhyme and rip..this is the way a Dylan spits"

ordered my pair of Omegas today from the P.F outlet

they only had large sizes left in the rest of the XXII's (12,13)
I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Back
Top Bottom