Jordan Brand x EA NBA Elite 11 x GameStop Boost Pack (via KixandtheCity.com)

Nba 2k11 announced on gamespot.com that u can unlock ALL 25 pairs of js in the jordan challenge mode so EA lose again lol

Nba 2k11 announced on gamespot.com that u can unlock ALL 25 pairs of js in the jordan challenge mode so EA lose again lol

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

indifferent.gif

How bout dey bring out sum real concords
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Seems like NT is full of idiots and this goes to show how much hate JB gets. It's something free, you just have to pre-order. I would understand the anger if they were charging extra for a special edition game that only has the shoes, no it is just a free feature so that you pre-order from GameStop yet people still whine and complain. If you aren't going to buy the game and play, then why does it bother people? If you are going to buy it anyways, pre-order and get the shoe feature for free.

I really do not see what the problem here is.

^^^The truth, Ima wait to play the demo on both but I prolly will be rolling with the elite 2k just doesnt do it for me....meh to each its own

Originally Posted by RFX45

Seems like NT is full of idiots and this goes to show how much hate JB gets. It's something free, you just have to pre-order. I would understand the anger if they were charging extra for a special edition game that only has the shoes, no it is just a free feature so that you pre-order from GameStop yet people still whine and complain. If you aren't going to buy the game and play, then why does it bother people? If you are going to buy it anyways, pre-order and get the shoe feature for free.

I really do not see what the problem here is.

^^^The truth, Ima wait to play the demo on both but I prolly will be rolling with the elite 2k just doesnt do it for me....meh to each its own

Damn...MJ is pimpin the video game world.
laugh.gif
Got an exclusive deal with EA to release "virtual" XI's through Gamestop, and got his face and character on and in the game though 2k11.
pimp.gif

Damn...MJ is pimpin the video game world.
laugh.gif
Got an exclusive deal with EA to release "virtual" XI's through Gamestop, and got his face and character on and in the game though 2k11.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom