Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

Woah, its hard to believe that this shirt is real indeed.
At first, I'd be skeptical, but with the previous "fiasco" I leaning toward it is real, and that JB messed up again.

LOL, JB will probably blame it on some newbie employee who never really was "affliated" with JB in the first place.

Anyways, nice find, but I don't see the big deal, to me its just a shirt, but if this were to happen with the shoes themselves, then there would be a problem.

Still with that said, JB shouldn't be making these kinds of mistakes, it sends the wrong message, that they don't care anymore.

I chuckled when I saw the shirt. Why? Well because it is funny. :lol:
laugh.gif

JB is sending a message to all of those consumers who say they have gone so far from their essence and are starting to make shoes that so much resemble variants. They are basically @#%$ on your every word--mocking you--and you continue to buy. How far can they get away? Let's see they murdered some of the most notable classic, military IV, and the "variantish" Flint that came out on saturday sold out faster than the OG colorway. :rofl:
roll.gif

Got to love JB's PR. :lol:
laugh.gif

Just Great...all of them...from snuggles, to flip, to JM, to P0, they are all in on it.

And aint @#%$ you gonna do about it, so stop crying. Booo hoo hooo.
I worship Nike the God, Jordan the Son, and Sole the Holy Spirit

:smh:
nono.gif

that's sad...

not only did they use a fake pic but they just got a random pic probably off the Web & are using that image to sell shirts.

that would be like Jordan Brand using a picture that you took of your shoes & using it without permission.

T2

I feel you, JB is falling off.... everyone should come over and be a witness :wink:
wink.gif

nike forum if you don't follow :wink:
wink.gif

[[/url][/center]

III's all over again..but for sale this time.

Unreal.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

After the fiasco with the III's, this is terrible. Are these guys honestly paying attention? If I'm Nike, I'd hate to even be affiliated with such crap.....and I know MJ isn't involved with day in, day out operations, but as we all know, if he knew this nonsense was going on, I don't think he'd be too pleased......
Go See ATL For One Reason....Lauren London. Yezzir!

Quote:
Someone in the apparel division just isn't aware of fakes like we all are...

Wishful thinking? :lol:
laugh.gif

We getting got by JB, still. This time they don't have to hide it. They put it right in our faces. Dare us to not buy. But we always do.

Gentry and 'em marketing>____

And you say fire Gentry...blah!

Honestly, how can these people consider themselves professionals?

First off, they stole a picture off the Internet and used it as the basis for a t-shirt. These are PROFESSIONAL DESIGNERS and they're stealing pictures off eBay/NikeTalk, making a couple of simple tweaks using illustrator, and selling it?

That's pathetic in and of itself. Are they letting the interns design apparel now?

As for the fakes.... Look, we know they don't have real sneakerheads working there. Would it kill them to just have a sneakerhead review the product line? Just let Retrokid look at the new line while he's on campus or something.

If you don't have the pride to keep up with your own freaking products, at least have the business sense to consult someone who DOES know Jordans.

This is bush league. As much as I respect and appreciate Michael Jordan and the heritage of the Air Jordan line, at times I am absoutely embarrassed by the "Jordan brand."

By the way, how ironic would it be if the kid selling those fakes sued Jordan brand for violating HIS copyright to that photograph?

Quote:
then I am going to quit

for real. just quit. i said it was game over for me early this year.i wish it i had quit earlier.

Jordan Brand isnt what it use to be like, too much hype, overprice, bad quality, bad service, wayyyy too many new "jordan heads" emerging out of nowhere. |I
tired.gif
what happened?

Quote:
I know MJ isn't involved with day in, day out operations, but as we all know, if he knew this nonsense was going on, I don't think he'd be too pleased......

Because I'm sure MJ would care about the image of the shoes on a shirt being real or not. I'm sure he saw the shirt, approved it and went about his buisness. I'm sure even if you told him about the shirt, he wouldn't care.
ROCKIES[/b]
Jumping back on the bandwagon​

Quote:
Because I'm sure MJ would care about the image of the shoes on a shirt being real or not. I'm sure he saw the shirt, approved it and went about his buisness. I'm sure even if you told him about the shirt, he wouldn't care.

Yep, Jordan really has mastered that "I care, but not really" attitude when speaking of his brand. He's got better things to do, that is why he's hired people that don't know a lick about counterfeit to be on his staff. Or do they? :lol:
laugh.gif

I think money is only about his money. And winning at all costs. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Don't you like how his attitude and legacy made us a believer that he can't be touched, can't be such a ruthless, crooked, heartless guy? Doesn't it "hurt" knowing that you've been bamboozled? >:
mad.gif

Man for all i know JB is behind the dam fake industry...That always came to mind. I dunno about you guys.
Do you have a problem when you have the need to buy two pairs of the same shoe?

Meth said it perfectly.

How can a company who bases their brand on a man who took so much pride in his game, and to build his legend to be #1 let it go down the drain.

First the Fugazi III's, and now the Fugazi Fire Red IV's on an authentic JB shirt.

Seriously, JB needs to fire someone, and then hire someone who can spot a fake from a mile away. Or tell them to stay off of Fake websites, and use their own images.

Back
Top Bottom