Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

A member of UpTempoAir forums, , made a recent purchase at his local Finishline . . .

It was a Jordan Brand shirt to go with the AJ IV "Black Cat" clothing. The design of the shirt is simple, and not really clearly visible in it's details as it's sort of "faded" and blacked-out. But he snapped a picture with flash, and something came to mind. Little did he know, he was about to discover Jordan Brand at it's best . . .

Clearly, many of you have seen the following picture, and for those that haven't they're 100% Fake/knock-offs/variants/counterfiets . . . I even put it on there, but you guys get the picture.

Now posted his shirt and found such odd similiarities, you make the decision:

wcjwua.jpg

wcjwxj.jpg

Peace

Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

Who really cares? If its fake then dont pay any damn attention to it. Ignore it. Its not that big of a damn deal like everyone thinks it is.

woah!!!!!!, thats a nice find
I GOT STATEN ISLAND ON MY PINKY QUEENS ON MY THUMB DUDE
THE BRONX ON MY MIDDLE FINGER SCREAMIN EFF YOU
ROCK ICE IN MANHATTAN SO THERE'S THE RING FINGER
YOU KNOW I HAD TO KEEP BROOKLYN ON THE TRIGGER FINGER

lol nice one
STOP SNITCHIN' STOP LYIN' STOP BEIN A WANNBE MOD HURRICANE GAME DOCTORS ADVOCATE 06.06.06 (=

Quote:
Who really cares? If its fake then dont pay any damn attention to it. Ignore it. Its not that big of a damn deal like everyone thinks it is.

Obviously, you do since you replied.

If really don't care, why reply?

Peace
[/i]

i really hope thats a bootleg shirt
speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
spiceof life​

Yes, it's a 100% Nike AUTHENTIC, Jordan Brand made shirt purchased at Finishline. Unless Finishline is starting to offer fake shirts . . . which is unlikely.

Peace
[/i]

doubt it. I think the shirt is fake. it's easy finding fake jordan shirts as it is with fake jordan shoes. I mean, I've been to a few Shieks/Doumitts where they sell unauthorized shirts with the image of Michael Jordan. I find them too at the Flea market, if they get away with it, why not Finishline. kinda weird how the image on the shirt stretches too far up on the neck. just my opinion

Myton ART

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W

Quote:
notice how he highlights uptempoair forums in bright green

Yup, as it's one of the colors used on UTA. You don't like it? Go tell a MOD, because obviously you want something done.

You know why I added the color font? Because I can. Problem?

Peace
[/i]

Maybe the new 4s comin out may have a hangtag like the old retros and instead of putting nike on the tag with a jumpman like a retro+ hangtag
laugh.gif
who knows!?
My friends call themselves shoeheads but they buy kicks from coolkicks - Me

Wow, nice find. Look at how the shoe laces are exactly identical. I don't know what to think now.

Last edited:
Wow,
That's absolutely HORRENDOUS!! If they REALLY wanted that pic/setup soooo badly, couldn't they have just dipped into the Brand Jordan archives, and pulled a pair, set them up, and taken the exact same pic? That's a damn shame. Normally I wouldn't say anything, but that netting on the tongue is sooo damn obvious.

Jeez,
J
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjshortt1QQhtZ-1

I been tryin' to tell y'all for years...

Jordan Brand = Variants...They're the same...JB is seein' all that $$ off the books...

I've refused to believe the "fake makers" "just happen" to gain access to these blueprints, molds, And materials...And JB has done NOTHING about it after all of these years...

And y'all are quick to :x
sick.gif
at some fakes even if they look decent, Are of a high quality, Or are in a nice colorway, "I'm quitting the game! >:
mad.gif
" Dudes is naive... :lol:
laugh.gif
Open your eyes...

I think JB is just givin' people what they want on the low (Like the A+ Fire Red 4 fakes) Without compromsing their "integrity" by bein' associated with shh like lime green 11's and whatnot...
old my out of town friends to "Take off ya hat" They couldn't wear that, In the places that I was takin' em' to...​

Back
Top Bottom