[| -- Jordan Brand XX3 Canada Release Today (Stealths) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Anyone have any problems?

I heard the Nike ES store was mayhem from 8:30 am the line was so long a good percentage of people left empty handed, I slept:smh: I still need a 12.

We might still have a size 12 at Da Zone call the shop tomorrow ill let you know ask for Mark ill hook you up if we have it.

I bought mine no problem at all... but kinda weird how FL had a no return policy
eyes.gif
. I plan to play ball in these for sure... Still waiting to see if those white/red XX3's will release... Besides the XX3 I also copped a nicepair of puma clydes for cheap, so over all a great day for my feet
pimp.gif

I was at my girls place this weekend in Chatham so I hit up the FL there to find out they didn't receive any. Got the guy to ship them to my house and gaveme the SPC discount on them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the easiest pick-ups ever for me.

I walked into the store around 5-6pm and my dude told me I was the first one to get 'em.

such an AMAZING SHOE
eek.gif
, good looks to my dude HEK on the hookup...
musta pulled these out like 10x from the traffic DT to sauga...
Wife wants a pair now, and might as well cop a third pair for the "bun in the oven"...

Anyone know where I can cop baby stealth XX3s???

Went to Footlocker at around 6:00 pm, and they didn't have any size 13. They checked the computer to find another pair in the area and no one else close byhad a 13 either. I went to Sportchek at the same mall and they had a 13. Seems like no one goes there to buy Jay's. Got mine and I love them.

Anyhow, my Footlocker had them listed for $239.99 while Sportchek had them for $229.99. Anyone else notice this?

Originally Posted by b00g3r

such an AMAZING SHOE
eek.gif
, good looks to my dude HEK on the hookup...
musta pulled these out like 10x from the traffic DT to sauga...
Wife wants a pair now, and might as well cop a third pair for the "bun in the oven"...

Anyone know where I can cop baby stealth XX3s???

Copped mine for 70% off.
Sometimes it pays off working at Sportchek.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

XXIII's in kid's sizes you're looking for?... I know my store has them in junior sizes from 13-7. Hillcrest mall in Richmond Hill. Going for$189.99
ohwell.gif

that is an amazing discount. DO you have to work at sportcheck for a long time to get a discount like that?

Well a regular discount for associates is the standard 50% (which, unlike Footlocker, you can only use 3 times a year).
However there are many perks in Sportchek such as "Gearpoints" which are pretty much coupons which are earned via training and hardwork. They rangefrom Bronze - 50%, Silver - 60% and Gold - 70%.
You get these by seniority, how many years you worked at Sportchek (I'm still a silver - worked just under a year), however in my store, sometimes youwould receive Gold gear points for hard work, and because I was close with my managers, I got special treatment. lol
Been collecting those Gold's for a while.
happy.gif

i'm curious to know how you used your 70% off when the launch date was a couple of days ago. doesn't the gold gear, or any gear points for that matterwork 30 days after the launch date? interesting to say the least.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

i'm curious to know how you used your 70% off when the launch date was a couple of days ago. doesn't the gold gear, or any gear points for that matter work 30 days after the launch date? interesting to say the least.

Yes, you're supposed to wait 30 days after the launch date for their Marquee shoes, however, when purchased, cashier didn't question or anything.

just a heads up but if you haven't yet you or the cashier could get in a lot of trouble because they do detect this in the system. same thing happened to aguy i know that worked at another store

^ No doubt. I believe I used my discount on the XX2's or Aqua's within the 30 days and I still had no negative feedback from head office yet. You stillwork at Sportchek or used to? where did you work?

i never knew hillcrest sportchek had XX3's .. let alone Jordans..

i should go there more often...

The lining near the toebox on the inside of teh shoe is terrible. Rubbed my small toe raw. I am going to try jumping up to a 12.5... hopefully I just got adefective pair.

^I feel you man.
My pinky toe is killing inside the shoe, to the point where I had to put TWO band-aids, and I could still feel em.
Gonna have to double sock.

Back
Top Bottom