Jordan Cement Interior? What do you think?

thats pretty tight man. are you gonna do the rest of your interior?
This is nothing to me.. difficult takes a day impossible takes a week.

That @#%$ dope.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
.. care to share your method? :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = J0RDAN TH3 D0N::.
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

My favorite part is the painters tape numbers on the sides.. LOL
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

VERY NICE BRO.....

BY THE WAY................ MY SUPRA TWIN T. WILL SMOKE YOU...... HAHAHAH JUST MESSING BRO. LOVE IT. HOW DID YOU DO THAT. TRY TO PAINT YOUR CAR CEMENT LOL
NIKE Talking Since
'94

cement is a color, not a pattern.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I was like cement what? Thinking you had decorated your house with it or something.

But that is seriously cool. Just enough of it to be interesting but not OD either.

Good job. Now you need to post pics of how you did it.
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

I'd never personally do it...but it actually looks pretty damn cool. Great idea and even better execution.

I'm not into cars much, but is the muted color of the exterior common in racing? I'd think a standard black paint job would make the car complete and well rounded out.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

yeah man the interior looks awesome.

I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

that's a dope idea. . looks pretty cool.nice job bro,
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 913 to the 816
Holding down Kansas City
http://www.myspace.com/airjordancollector all my ds jordans are for sale see them on my myspace page or in the sneaker showcase under darren1967 ds collection posted by parkjayer

Nice
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

(Actually running to the store to buy JB clothing to cut up)
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Quote:
I personally wouldn't do that, but it looks dope
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

looks nice, but a little od for me.
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

Quote:
I'm not into cars much, but is the muted color of the exterior common in racing? I'd think a standard black paint job would make the car complete and well rounded out.

Primer is a HELL of a lot cheaper then actualy paint. Not to mention on a race car, especially road racing, you always run the risk of bumping someone or the wall so why spend the loot on the paint... Everyone's different...

Hey Billy... How about those Ducks huh??? Nationial Championship Game??? Go D Dix. for the Heisman!!! I'm still tryin to come up there for the cival war game on Dec 1st... I'll let you and Alex know if I do...

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Back
Top Bottom