jordan chicago 1 . please help asap! will REP

like i posted in the other threads, only thing throwing me off is the arrow shaped stitching.  all my pairs of jordan 1s, the stitching point ends above the nike swoosh.  in the first picture, the right shoe, the stitching ends directly on the black swoosh.  all help is appreciated, thanks NT family.

It almost looks like one shoe is fake and the other is real. The first picture the stitching doesn't end above the Nike Swoosh. It could just be classic Jordan brand quality control issues, but it also could be someone splitting a pair. Other than that one flaw they look okay... Let me look at them some more and get back to you.

thanks @Bigsykedaddy  . in the first pic, the shoe on the right, it looks like the stitching ends directly on the swoosh, unlike the left shoe

thanks @Bigsykedaddy  . in the first pic, the shoe on the right, it looks like the stitching ends directly on the swoosh, unlike the left shoe
Yeah that's what has me intrigued. I think I have seen some legit pairs like this, but it isn't common. However, people do split up shoes to maximize profits. Can you have him take a picture of the inside of the shoe where the swoosh is on both pairs?

these look good to me. wait for more expert opinions. 1 shoes can be real, and one fake, doesnt make sense. definitely a quality issue if thats what it is

I agree with everyone else.. One shoe looks good, the other suspect.. It very well may be a qc issue, if it were me I would pass, they are too expensive to take a chance on a possible fake...

View media item 1755999View media item 1755998View media item 1755989Here are a few additional pics of each shoes size tag and insoles
GALLERY]

Last edited by a moderator:
Same one shoe looks good ,stiching and back collar off on the other one . Funny that the side with lace bags is the shoe that looks correct but could also be qc . Box pics ?

rebelmindz rebelmindz
Yea man I'm confused . Everything looks good to me except that stitching that ends on the swoosh. I'll ask for more pics . Can you explain how the collar is off so I know for future references

Can you get a rear shot of the right shoe like in 1st image? In the 2nd image, it looks like it doesn't have that hourglass shape, but that could just be the angle. 

Thinking the same as the others.. They look good other than the stitch through the check. I know I've seen or own a pair where it ends right at the check (similar to '13s) but that stitch looks like it cuts right on the check. Odd.

I'll be the first to say, most of the shoe looks good, but a few things look slightly off to me. Toe mud guard is kinda thick and the toe perforations are off.

Last edited:
Still having trouble with determining the authenticity of these. Help needed!

coolcool coolcool
Nah I Havnt bought them bro. I did buy that used pair that I posted in the other legit check thread

Back
Top Bottom