Jordan Classic Core Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a couple of these from Eastbay:

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...lassic-core-crew-mens/grey/grey/#sku=04500410

Style 404500 it says on the tag.

...... does anyone remember how the older models were? My brother bought some in Champs, Footlocker (whatever) a couple of years back and the texture of the fabric is way different. Pinstriped/quarter roy-ish. Anyone know where to get those? Specifically the black one and the grey one. XL.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Wrong forum.

IMO Jordan sweatshirts suck and get unbelievably nappy after one wash.

Last edited:
Wrong forum.

IMO you must not know how to properly wash clothes.

I would venture to say they get as nappy as other 80 % cotton / 20 % polyester clothing articles.

Wrong forum.

IMO you must not know how to properly wash clothes.

I would venture to say they get as nappy as other 80 % cotton / 20 % polyester clothing articles.

Not the case at all, I take particularly good care care of all my clothes in the wash.

I have sweatshirts from 10 years ago that look better than Jordan sweatshirts Ive worn a few times.

I would venture to say JB sweatshirts are cheaply made and have a considerably lower thread count that leads them to get nappy and wear our faster.

Last edited:
I see .. you are used to dat Egyptian cotton high thread count. Good for you; cool story; awesome contribution to thread.

I'd like these sweatshirts especially the older model where the fabric is striped and thinner. If anyone knows where to buy them or know what the style ID is, please do share. Thanks.

Stopped reading after 'quarter roy' :rofl:

You're welcome for my awesome contribution to your thread too :smile:

Stopped reading after 'quarter roy'
roll.gif

You're welcome for my awesome contribution to your thread too
smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
really b?

Hehe, look at my user name, peeps. English is my THIRD language. Anyways, found it: the style ID was on a tiny, tiny tag on the inside of my brother's old shirts. As expected, it seems they are out of production, but there is some luck on a few eBay listings, etc.

It turned out it was a long sleeve thermal tee, hence the thinner fabric. Will be hunting these down on the Innernet.

I see .. you are used to dat Egyptian cotton high thread count. Good for you; cool story; awesome contribution to thread.

I'd like these sweatshirts especially the older model where the fabric is striped and thinner. If anyone knows where to buy them or know what the style ID is, please do share. Thanks.

:rofl: Yeah... Nothin but 'sace silk on this skin :pimp:

You asked for an opinion and I gave you one. I think JB sweatshirts suck.

:lol: OP got me wondering if dalitso made a troll account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom