Jordan concord 11 fake check please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to say if they're real or fake. Toe box seems to have a widows peak. Mind posting a picture of the Jumpman logo's on the heel of the shoes?

Yeah now that I can see better it looks good. Almost sure they're authentic. The widows peak is like very very minor on only one of the shoes which happens sometimes. Jumpmen are looking good, 23 on the heel looking good, shoe quality itself looks on point. I'm gonna have to say authentic bro
happy.gif

I just have one small concern the black part holding the 23s one of them is bigger than the other but I think it's just a flaw

yea. theyre authentic. when these came out, i bought over a dozen pairs of concords. saw all kinds of flaws with them.

imperfect heel collars were one of them

Last edited:
These sites sell fakes..eastbay ..aliexpress..eachmall..good job man these are fakes the lines in back of shoe are supposed to line up right in the middle

These sites sell fakes..eastbay ..aliexpress..eachmall..good job man these are fakes the lines in back of shoe are supposed to line up right in the middle
PLEASE refrain from LCs here..Eastbay is FTL brother..They are 1000% Legit. Also Jordan's are not made by robots..THERE WILL be inconsistencies here and there..

Last edited:
replied to a 3 month topic to say some stupid *** buffoonery as eastbay is fake?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom