Jordan Concord 11 GS Fake Or Legit?

Are these legit?

One thing that threw me off was the jump man on icy bottoms wasn't pure white

Last edited:
These are the grey markets, b grades, they are real but not authorized by Nike. I personally can't call them fake. Where did you get these from?

I need better pics also is the carbon fiber their and is that third spacing? The GS carbon is different but you should still fill it. Box is real

I know the CF is black but it just look like paint from the pic but do you know where he got them from? And as in from taobao

those are real i believe..CF looks right for a GS size,Box is good, Cut on leather is about right, Tongue tag should line up if you take that dent outta the tongue and lay it properly

My only concern is I would wanna see a small amount of yellowing around the concord colored tract pods by now..

Does anyone actually know If the GS sizes do that?

Going with fake on these ones.. The 23 looks completely wrong. Looks more like a maze than a 23. Should be thicker.

Going with fake on these ones.. The 23 looks completely wrong. Looks more like a maze than a 23. Should be thicker.
^^ This.  These released in 2011 along with the adult release, right?  If so, I'd imagine that the bottoms should have some yellowing, even if it is just around the pods.  The soles are completely clear/icy, which is another reason I'd be concerned that they are fake/GM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom