Jordan Concord 11 PC and LC

Hey NT I was just wondering how much these were worth, and if they are legit... thanks so much --510sneakerhead

2ike99w.jpg

2zevwnb.jpg

ibawxl.jpg

2zjhr11.jpg

Hey NT I was just wondering how much these were worth, and if they are legit... thanks so much --510sneakerhead

2ike99w.jpg

2zevwnb.jpg

ibawxl.jpg

2zjhr11.jpg

Legit, leather looks smooth, toe box has correct shape, carbon fiber is looking right and 23 has spacing.. looks good! Price i'd say 150-175$ judging that condition

Legit, leather looks smooth, toe box has correct shape, carbon fiber is looking right and 23 has spacing.. looks good! Price i'd say 150-175$ judging that condition

legit and yup, def around the 200 price range yellowing isnt all that bad neither, looked like mines.

legit and yup, def around the 200 price range yellowing isnt all that bad neither, looked like mines.

I can see why someone would ask for $200 for those, but I'd say no more than $180. Offer that and give yourself room to negotiate up to $190 and meet in the middle. Save yourself $10 off that $200! They can be seaglowed to look better, for sure. Good luck!

I can see why someone would ask for $200 for those, but I'd say no more than $180. Offer that and give yourself room to negotiate up to $190 and meet in the middle. Save yourself $10 off that $200! They can be seaglowed to look better, for sure. Good luck!

i doubt 180 or 200 bro. these arent in the best shape. the 23 is starting to fade and the patent leather is something that is hard to fix if theres scuffs or creases or scrapes. i know ppl bend over for these but i would say be happy with 150 if thats what you can get. not to mention these are being retroed again this year so that may also affect ppls decisions to buy these now. seaglowing might take you up a few bucks. good luck.

i doubt 180 or 200 bro. these arent in the best shape. the 23 is starting to fade and the patent leather is something that is hard to fix if theres scuffs or creases or scrapes. i know ppl bend over for these but i would say be happy with 150 if thats what you can get. not to mention these are being retroed again this year so that may also affect ppls decisions to buy these now. seaglowing might take you up a few bucks. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom