Jordan Concords 2011 size 12 Legit check ***PLEASE HELP NEWBIE!!

Please help me with these Concords, seller claims 100% authentic on eBay, but has no box nor receipts, claims tried on a few times, seller is "true and original" has good feedback. But I'm not sure if they are authentic, experts please help!!

looks like an unauthorized pair.  the carbon fiber on them is different from ones i have seen.  its flat like the ones in the pictures, the legit 2011 ones has a little texture to the carbon fiber.

LEGIT...CARBON FIBER LOOKS GOOD, LIKE THE ONE I GOT FROM FINISHLINE...

TAG LOOKS LEGIT AS WELL.

Soles could still be blue only cuz they haven't been out for along time....but then again him not having the box could be a red flag as well...as for a close up of the UpC inside the shoe

Don't like people saying shoes are grey markets whenever they see icy soles.. Should need more evidence before drawing any conclusion

looks like an unauthorized pair.  the carbon fiber on them is different from ones i have seen.  its flat like the ones in the pictures, the legit 2011 ones has a little texture to the carbon fiber.
look at the shoe on the left, you can clearly see the woven pattern texture you say is not there. pictures are yet to be 3d, gloss shine, camera and lighting make it look flat like you say but it is not.

these shoes are legit 

If you live in a place where there is no humidity then your shoes wont turn colors, people do think that just because a shoe is clear is has to be a grey market version, this is just ignorant

in three years the same guys wont have a damn clue which shoe is authorized and which is not.

thats why i am sticking to legit because in three years you will not be able to tell. 

What do you mean claims tried on him? please send ebay link 

Back
Top Bottom