Jordan Countdown 2/21 CDP $150!

Just saw the 2/21 package for $150 on jumpmansneakers.com sz 7.5 - 10.5

Sorry if it's in the wrong area but it's such a steal price I wanted to let NT know.

thanks fo the info. Not sure if it should be in the outlet thread though

anyway, I got my pack for 200 on eastbay like a month ago. the 2s crease something ridiculous (wore em today) but the 21s are a lot nicer as a kick around shoethan I thought they would be

^^ Heard about that last week. But at Footlocker not jumpmansneakers. the 4/19 pack was only $100 and they had the 50% thing going on. Lucky person If you canstill find that pack I knew some people that had a few stashed in the stock room.

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

^^ Heard about that last week. But at Footlocker not jumpmansneakers. the 4/19 pack was only $100 and they had the 50% thing going on. Lucky person If you can still find that pack I knew some people that had a few stashed in the stock room.
the shady cats at the store refused to sell me anything for less than 310, even though they were on sale, made me so angry, they wouldnt evenlook anything up on the pc and the manager wasnt there either

never a damn size 13
smh.gif

wow, I could always use another pair of 2's and some 21's to ball in for $150??? Cant pass this one up!

hell yeah! i just bought them last week for about $108. i never thought i'd buy a cdp since $300 or so was out of my range. i always thought the 2'swere fugly, but i fell in love with them after i tried them on. and the 21's are comfy as heck. it's a steal if you ask me. glad to be at foot lockerat the right time. haha, haven't bought j's in so long, these shoes will hold me down until the space jams come out again.

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

^ at my footlocker nothing was on sale..everything was $310.
same %+## @ my local FL there so wack still haven't cut prices yet on the cdp

My local Footlocker still has a few pairs of these. PM me if someone needs me to pick them up. They are $149.99

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by NJstress03

never a damn size 13
smh.gif
Never a damn size 11 either.
naw theres never a 12 always an 11 and 13 i always get the shaft there was both of those sizes a few weeks ago but someone must have copped

Back
Top Bottom