Jordan Doernbecher 3 DB 3 Legit Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno man u see them jumpmen on the heels.
Eh, don't really see much a difference between my pair. The person who posted more pictures from the sellers listing, confirms they are 100% Fake. It seems like they have two types of fakes going around, one that is the correct color but the symbols aren't engraved, and the other the symbols are engraved but completely wrong color and lacks 3M.

Eh, don't really see much a difference between my pair. The person who posted more pictures from the sellers listing, confirms they are 100% Fake. It seems like they have two types of fakes going around, one that is the correct color but the symbols aren't engraved, and the other the symbols are engraved but completely wrong color and lacks 3M.
can you check out some db 5 real quick? http://niketalk.com/t/594888/lc-doernbecher-5

Thanks guys. Coulda made a big mistake there. So what do I look out for as far as being authentics. Usually it was the fakes not having 3m. Now I duno lol

Thanks guys. Coulda made a big mistake there. So what do I look out for as far as being authentics. Usually it was the fakes not having 3m. Now I duno lol
the cole print on the upper should be bold and noticeable. Try to find a reputable seller on ebay too since usually it legit(but make sure to lc as well since there still a lot gm out there) not some random with 0 feedback

Symbols should be engraved, 3M on the mudguard, tongue, toe cap, and upper heel, and the flash will also make the symbols popup as well.

how come the cole print on these are reversed?  and backwards.....i usually see the legit pairs can be read c-o--l-e normal when you are facing the toe of the shoe....was this an error made by nike on these 2013 on a specific size?  any help would be great...because i'm trying to purchase these shoes with the same reversed cole print...thanks.

Please help! A guy says he bought them at flightclub but im having a hard time believing that but of all the doernbechers, i know the least about 3s http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1113795/width/200/height/400[IMG]

[GALLERY="media, 1113802"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 1113803"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 1113804"][/GALLERY]

Totally not familiar with checking for legit pairs on these. Saw these ones on ebay, way too cheap actually but if any of you can confirm if they're real its a steal. But probably too good to be true.

Thanks in advance!

View media item 1240349
These authentic or what
GALLERY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom