JORDAN EMINEM 2 LEGIT CHECK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eminem 2 size 11 got from friend tokd him i would have legit checked if there legit i keep them if not i get my money back need to know asap! thanks

thats the only thing im missing lol. i got from a friend whos dad is a "powerful" person so to say there worth a few million atleast... anyway this is how he got them so this is how i got them.. what do you think i can sell for in this condition with out original box and t shirt.. i would call them ds but he put them on once to take pics with didnt even move from the spot he was standing

Im a fellow size 11 also lol, but i really couldn't give you a price check fam. But trust me their arent easy to come by, it really depends on the buyer.

roll.gif
was wondering if I read that right myself

more like 1200 - 1500.

still ugly though, and id resell asap

Last edited:
they def are ugly..An honestly I dont feel $900-$1000 is that bad of a deal..You know you didnt pay anything close to that or you wouldnt be here asking how much you can resell them for.Your missing key parts of the package(The orig box) and you say yourself they have been worn for pix.. Tell me in this economy whos gonna give you more than that for these terrible 2s in a cdp box? There is much better heat to be had for that amount..The saying is true..Its only worth what someone is willing to pay...

Last edited:
and someone is already willling to pay 1500... so why would i take less.. it doesnt make sense... and there not even worn you would never know unless i told you 

I remember way back when clicking on the ndc link saying IMA get these. IMA get these. Then the video of Eminem talking came on and I clicked add to cart and....they.....were.....gone..... so mad that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom